Mega House Party @ Flower Town, 5/25

HomeForumsIn ChengduMega House Party @ Flower Town, 5/25

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

The successor to last months party is here. This time, the house has a name: Dojo. More details coming soon.

Participant

The last party was one of the most fun events I’ve ever been to in Chengdu, highly anticipating this!

Participant

I have to admit it, the party was nuts! It had been a long time since I had so much fun. Certainly looking forward to the next one!

Participant

Maybe I can go. Sounds like fun.

Participant

We had fun last time. Hey Charlie. Is it the same house as last time’s?

Keymaster

We had fun last time. Hey Charlie. Is it the same house as last time’s?

Yup, same house as last time.

Participant

I think I’ll come again with my friends. The only annoying thing is: If I drive, I can’t drink: if I don’t drive, it’s a little bit difficult to find a taxi and riding a bike is a little bit far. 🙂

Keymaster

I think I’ll come again with my friends. The only annoying thing is: If I drive, I can’t drink: if I don’t drive, it’s a little bit difficult to find a taxi and riding a bike is a little bit far. :)

You can take the subway out there – it’s about a 15 minute walk from the Eastern most station on Line 2. If I cycle to the house from Yulin, it takes about 40 minutes – if the weather’s nice, I’ll do that. Last time we had a group of dozens that cycled to the house, I expect more to cycle to this house this next time.

Participant

Soo lookin forward!
    Charlie,could you please post the directions also here? in the last event comments the address was posted several times, as I remember some of them workin, some of them not, so would highly appreciate to see it here, as I would like to inform some friends who did not party the last party at Dojo 😉
    Thanks

Participant

Here’s the actual street address:

成都三圣花乡红砂村联合一组154号

Searching this address might not result in an exact location on the map. In this image marked “party” is the exact location of the house.

Participant

This is the direct link for Dojo on Google Maps: Dojo on Google Maps

I think I’ll come again with my friends. The only annoying thing is: If I drive, I can’t drink: if I don’t drive, it’s a little bit difficult to find a taxi and riding a bike is a little bit far.

We are currently in the process of arranging transportation at least straight to the house from the HongHe (洪河) Metro stop on line 2. There will be cars waiting outside the left exit of the Metro stop for about 15 元.

Rides back to the city are also being arranged.

Less walking, less being lost, less asking for directions.
    More eating fried Oreos, drinking jungle juice, and dancing your face off.

Participant

Really looking forward to this. For those that are doing the race also, the awards and whatnot are at Dojo. It’s directly on the path back into town.

Did I mention? I’m really looking forward to this. Damn!

Keymaster

Did we mention that there will be two fire poi performers there? If you haven’t seen this, come check it out on Saturday!

Participant

To anybody who is interested (and doesn’t feel like passing out in a dark corner of the house like one of the lost children, which by the way you are welcome to do), morning bar will have 6 bunk beds ready and a queen bed for that night going for about 40rmb. If anyone is interested you can call 02884678386 to make reservations.

@thedojo take metro line 2 to hong he 洪河。 exit A1. there are drivers ready to take you to dojo for 15-20元. look for the blue DOJO sign

Participant

feels soo good especially after the hangover left me! Party was just like a good dream 🙂 Seen many many cameras, when will be pics coming up?

Participant

Perfect night 😉 more fun ..
    All picture here : http://funandbike.fr/portfolio/mega-house-party-dojo-250513/
    Small selection here : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Funandbike/140191052800323

Some pics and updates at the DOJO’s weibo: http://weibo.com/thedojo

be sure to follow it!

Keymaster

There are hundreds of photos from the party, I will post a few here today. Here’s a Youtube clip of fire poi:

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.