Fede & Hao Guesthouse

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsFede & Hao Guesthouse

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello friends,

our guest house is ready, here’s some information:

Accomodations 1st floor

– a room with 2 single beds

– a room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed (optional)

– a living room

– a bathroom with shower and washing machine

Accomodations 2st floor

– a room with 6 single beds (3 bunk beds)

– a living room

– a bathroom with shower

– a large terrace (servicealbe for some activity)

JinJiang District, Xinkaijie Road n.5, 610011 Chengdu

Contacts

Chen Hao +86 13632425783 (chinese language)

Federico Giovenzana +86 13632425783 (english language)

Participant

Here some photos:

GuestHouse Album

Participant

Hi Fede!!

It was really great meeting you and Hao, I couldn’t honestly meet a nicer couple and I couldn’t stop myself from getting excited about your plans.

The guest house really is a special place and I think that it would be good to post up a map as Jinjiang District is a really big district.

Then anyone who is curious, or any one visiting this forum will see it’s good location.

Be good to point out you are on a quiet street really close to the Line 1 Jinjiang Hotel Metro station, to the bus station etc.

Apart from that, I wish you both the best of luck, I hope that others come meet you guys and see the place, particularly the balcony which is so great for games, yoga, or chilling out.

So plug, plug, plug!!.. Go see yourselves!!

Participant

yes map will be good, and prices

Participant
    Participant

Accommodations priced from 65 yuan.

Participant

Hi Federico, Good luck with the hostel! Shame you opened after one of the busiest weeks of the year! Here are some ideas off the top mf my head:

 Set up a page on hostelworld.com, hostels.com etc so travelers will find your place, should help keep the flow of customers a little more steady.

 Add the map and also add how to get there from train/bus stations and the airport. Address in Chinese would be good too for taxis.

 Open your balcony for weekly events. E.g. Open mic night/live music. Good way to get known to locals and expats.

 Italian food! Maybe you could even offer some kind of Chinese/Italian fusion breakfast or something. Oh, and coffee!

 Maybe set up some promotions with Gochengdoo, Chengduliving, Hello Chengdu etc to get your name out there!

You’ve probably thought of most of these already, but just to encourage you! 加油!

Participant

Ahahah thank you Michael, I opened this holiday and all full!

About hostelworld i checked this website, you think fee is not too much expencive? About map good idea put more information…

For coffee and italian food no problem, it’s my pleasure!

Really thank you, I need some suggest and encouragement!

Participant

Hello Federico,

Had a look at your guesthouse. Looks great. You should get it marked on “Chengdu Places” I think. “360 Buy” does not deliver in China according to their website?

I am more interested in your computer skills though. Don’t know if this HDD drive will help me…But–I have another problem. Recently I have a problem connecting wireless.(sometimes) I had always considered that if I am “Skype” connected,then all is fine..BUT I get skype connected and then no email or internet.

If it is ok with you I could come for a meal and you could sort out my laptop. You are probably quite busy weekends,so it would have to be a weekday?

Have a nice day.

Gavin.

RSVP <[email protected]>

Participant

Thank you Gavvie, i answer to you by e-mail…

Participant

Hi Federico

I am the one who asked about help to set up VPN. I am also looking for a place to stay. The room with one double bed would be good for me. Is it available now? and what would be the rent and etc? Please will you pm me?

thanks very much!

fan

Participant

Hello Fan,

maybe you called my wife before for have more information, not too much people come from HK and ask a room for a couple of month…

See you for check the place and thank you for interest!

Participant

Thank you for visited us!

Participant

Hi Federico,

Your hostel looks lovely I will recommend it to my friends..

Any chance of a pt front desk/receptionist job from your hostel…

Please kindly let me know..I prefer to work on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Fridays. other days I have to go to my classes.

Look forward ro your reply and I wish you a prosperous new year!

You should post your hostel on echinacities and gochengdoo.com

Jazz

Participant

Michael M had some great ideas. Great minds!

Participant

I know some amature musicians( they are pt musicians and they love to show their talents in front of people).

I know how to make simple western food, ( i make my own sanwiges and salad), always wanted to work in a cafe with cozy atmosphere and some good music!! To go with the cozy friendly atmosphere.

I speak good English of course,, I am still learning and improving my language skills 🙂

Participant

Jazz really thank you for your words, but I must say to you that for now this is my principal business and believe me, we take enough money only for pay rent!

Maybe when the business it’s better we can think about this, sorry!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.