Feed my cat, live in a cool apartment rent-free!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionFeed my cat, live in a cool apartment rent-free!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ok, here’s the deal: I’m travelling for about three months starting from about Jan. 20th. I need someone to feed my cat. I’m offering my cool apartment to a responsible animal -lover, RENT FREE. I will move back in when i return.

The apartment:a Japanese style one bedroom plus a loft area in the living room (can be a guest bedroom or an office: The aparmtent has wood floors, 2 Tvs, 2 ACs, microwave, DVD, jacuzzi/soaking tub (full size), fridge, internet connection, lotsa plants and decorations (not ugly style) PLUS attached garden with hammock, chairs, table, bamboo, lotsa plants, birds (it’s a garden, NOT just a balcony) tiled floor.

THE CAT: is honestly cool and low-maintenance. He sleeps in the loft or escapes into the garden or on the roof. He’s house-trained, spayed and vaccinated. I love him and AM NOT ABANDONING HIM! His name is TIGER KUMA. REPEAT: I am absolutely coming back to Chengdu!

I don’t care about rent, i just want someone who can commit to a three month stay. Please, if youre gonna bail on me after a month or two i dont need the hassle. I have signed and paid the lease for another six months, and ALL bills will be paid. The landlord is cool, the neighbours are quiet and theres no traffic noise. The apartment is in Zongbei, 5 mins walk to Chuan Da west gate, 30 second walk to the ever-popular yang yang restaurant. Like i said, this is a cool apartment, a bit funky. if you feel you could help me out, please call/sms Ray on 13228121916. Come and see the place and meet the mighty Tiger Kuma! Peace….

Participant

good luck!

Keymaster

I will make some calls! I’m pretty sure I can find someone 100% trustworthy to hook you up with.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.