Female Beaten in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduFemale Beaten in Chengdu?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Did anyone else see or hear about this? Felt really bad about the situation especially the poor kid seeing her mother beaten by her father or whoever the scumbag is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3557278/Shocking-video-shows-moment-man-beats-cheating-wife-middle-Chinese-street-crying-young-daughter.html?ito=video_player_click

Keymaster

I had heard about this but didn’t actually watch the video until now. Fortunately, it is not nearly as bad as I had feared it would be. It is still tragic to see and unfortunately this type of behavior is still not that uncommon in China.

Participant

Not so shocking..and not so brutal. I wouldn’t say it’s common, I don’t remember seeing guys hitting women in public very many times at all over all the years I’ve been here, but I’m certain that it happens at home. Also common, though, is wives cheating on their husbands who typically work a _lot_ while giving control of their accounts to their wives (they also often cheat themselves), so I suppose when a man gives up financial control of his earnings to his wife then finds out she’s banging other people it makes them extra enraged.

Keymaster

As Charlie said, it’s not that uncommon in China (and who know’s why he’s frickin’ angry). I’ve read even uncanny and inhuman stuff before.

That being said, video is fucking brutal indeed. Beating wife in-front of their kid.

Sigh-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.