Seeking Apartment in Chengdu

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsSeeking Apartment in Chengdu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hello,everyone,.I am looking for an appartement,but I don’t know where is safe,and can you describe your location’s information?I speak French too,so if you could to me which zone is best for foreigners,I am appreciate,thank you!

Participant

hello,everyone,.I am looking for an appartement,but I don’t know where is safe,and can you describe your location’s information?I speak French too,so if you could to me which zone is best for foreigners,I am appreciate,thank you!

Well, most areas are safe. I actually felt safer in the old blocks around the south gate of Sichuan University than in the more fancy areas…

Keep your balcony door locked at night even if you live high up and it should all be good.

Participant

Hello, xjverna, did you find your ideal appartment now? If not, maybe I can help with that. Could you tell me you requirements, your ideal price, and so on?

Keymaster

It really all depends on your budget and what in the city interest you. Different areas suit different people.

Participant

<span style=”font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify; background-color: #fbfbfb;”>Hello, xjverna, i have an apartment to rent which is near to  University of  Electronic Science and Technology in Chenghua District, chengdu,  if you are interested in it, kindly please feel free to contact me.  email: [email protected], mobile: 13981924928,  wechat: 584950981, thanks!</span>

Participant

<span style=”font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify; background-color: #fbfbfb;”>Hello, xjverna, i have an apartment to rent which is near to  University of  Electronic Science and Technology in Chenghua District, chengdu,  if you are interested in it, kindly please feel free to contact me.  email: </span>[email protected]<span style=”font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 22px; text-align: justify; background-color: #fbfbfb;”>, mobile: 13981924928,  wechat: 584950981, thanks!</span>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.