Flower Town Tale

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionFlower Town Tale

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So this here is a Flower Town tale from back in the day. Check it out and show some love. I will be writing a more modern one next, for ChengduLiving.

One year in a Sichuan village – by Sascha Matuszak

Participant

I was all excited but then I got a “404 not found” error message. Made me very sad.

Daithi

Keymaster

I was all excited but then I got a “404 not found” error message. Made me very sad. Daithi

Me too, damnit!

Edit: I found the right link and changed it. Here it is: One year in a Sichuan village

Participant

The site must be having issues, because the link is still not really working that well. It was working awesome earlier. Sigh. I was really looking forward to some troll/love

Participant

Actually it works fine. My VPN was causing some probs with the site somehow. Who the fuck knows these days, with all of the censor and counter censor BS.

Keymaster

actually it works fine. my VPN was causing some probs with the site somehow. WHo the fuck knows these days, with all of the censor and countercensor bS

Works fine for me. I added it to Pocket and will read it tonight. Just reading the first few sentences I have a feeling a lot of this will be familiar! So many memories from back in the day in Flower Town.

Participant

I really enjoyed reading this Sascha. I highly recommend it to anyone who has an emotional investment in the City of Chengdu. But i do have a question; whatever happened to Boogie Brown?

Participant

Very interesting Sascha, Im looking forward to more. I hope the next part elaborates on the “strange things” u felt before the horror.

Daithi

Keymaster

I really enjoyed reading this Sascha. I highly recommend it to anyone who has an emotional investment in the City of Chengdu. But i do have a question; whatever happened to Boogie Brown?

He’s still here! Living in Chengdu.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.