For Sale: iPhone 4 32GB black

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceFor Sale: iPhone 4 32GB black

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Like the title says, I’m looking to sell my black iPhone 4 32GB. It’s in very good condition and works perfectly. I bought it early 2011 for 745EUR in Belgium. It can be used with any carrier.

I’m selling it for 2500RMB.

Will post pictures ASAP.

Participant

A new IPhone 4 8Gb still to be near at 3000rmb so it’s really a good price… it’s the time of change my Wildfire? 😉

Keymaster
    Quote:
    A new IPhone 4 8Gb still to be near at 3000rmb so it’s really a good price… it’s the time of change my Wildfire? 😉

That’s interesting… upon release I thought the options were 16gb and 32gb for the iPhone 4?

edit: wow, apparently the 8gb iPhone 4 is the only one Apple officially sells in the US now. I’m guessing to conserve 16gb flash chips for iPhone 5 and iPad customers.

Participant

I checked fast on JingDong, usually it’s safe about online shopping… I want to put links to products but usually if use use pages from this website they finish in your spam folder Charlie 😉

Price of Vincent’s phone is interesting!

Participant

The price is alright. Not too spectacular. Back home lot of secondhand iphones 4 32gb are being sold for around 300€ which is roughly 2400kuai. But im interested in having a look. If its scratch free almost it might be worth it

Quote:

Keep in mind that the iphone 5 is not yet on the market. Expect prices to drop when it will.

Participant

If Vincent sell iPhone 4 maybe want buy 5 before that this go out… for now respect a new iPhone 4 8Gb, price it’s ok…

I want to circle jerk this thread further to dissect whether or not 2500 is in fact a good price for Vincent’s iPhone. I personally think 2499 would have been a better price.

Participant

Ahahahahahah,ok ok stop speak about the price, but the pictures?

hitler-iphone.jpg

Participant

AHAHAHAHAHAH stop please! fantastic Brendan! trololololol

Participant

Sorry for the late reply guys, I’ve answered some people in PM already but I don’t have a camera here so I couldn’t post pictures yet anyway. Apparently the iPhone cannot take decent pictures of itself either.

The phone is sold by now to a friend of mine for 2500. For the sake of the thread I’m still gonna share the pics, might come in handy for later reference when other iPhones get offered on the forum.

sH4GH.jpg

dKCCT.jpg

6SVlF.jpg

wUWlf.jpg

rFOb2.jpg

ws3jA.jpg

RYtg8.jpg

1Zhjg.jpg

Participant

Your friend choosen good… 😉

Keymaster

Man, that is a clean phone considering you’ve been using it for 2 years. Congrats on the sale.

Participant

Thanks! That’s the result of always using an Incase snap case and never putting my phone in the same pocket as my keys/change 🙂 I’m pretty obsessive about that last one

I have the S3 right now but it’s my very first Android ever and I’m not sure whether I like it yet. Visiting HK soon so anything can happen lol

Participant

haha~ Brendan!

It also looks good, very good price

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.