For Sale: New Gold 32gb iPhone 5S

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceFor Sale: New Gold 32gb iPhone 5S

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

price reduced to 5000 rmb

call 18628068075

土豪们! Are you the laughing stock of all of your wealthy Audi-driving peers? Are you still using an outdated, iPhone 4s shortphone? Or perhaps you’re sick of your poorly timed iPhone 5 purchase which can’t recognize your biometrics, making it as useful as a Power Balance wristband?  Well look no further, my 屌丝 friend. I’ve got something that will change your life.

This is a brand new, unlocked GSM (China Mobile/Unicom) 32gb iPhone 5s in 土豪 Gold. It comes with the original box and all of the included accessories (charger, lightning thing, earbuds)

I’m asking just 5568 RMB (obo). Save 500 RMB over the Apple Store. Don’t buy from sketchy taobao sellers trying to push you fakes. I’ll even personally meet you at a China Mobile location to make sure it works.

Be one of the first to experience 4G speeds in the People’s Republic!

This is almost guaranteed to help you get a perfect score on the gaokao, a job at an SOE, 车,房,and a 女神 wife. Impress your family next 春节 with your new 土豪金 iPhone 5s today!

Keymaster

Hahaha! Amazing advertisement. Hilarious that you wrote 土豪们 at the top of this. As soon as I mentioned that you were selling a gold iPhone 5S to my girlfriend she immediately said that’s so “土豪款手机”. New word. It means peasant rich.

This need a gold chain attachment to be worn around the neck.

Participant

I’m rocking a 2010 qwerty phone. My neighbors tell their kids not to talk to me….

Keymaster

I’m rocking a 2010 qwerty phone. My neighbors tell their kids not to talk to me….

If you had a gold iPhone they’d all be calling you Uncle by now.

Participant

After about 8 months of qwerty use i saw an app on my phone: Swype. Tried it. Goodbye qwerty. In marketing they call me a “laggard” or “late adopter”.
    2018: “Wow, anybody tried Spotify? It’s amazing!”

Oh man, swype. iPhone users don’t know what they’re missing

Keymaster

Oh man, swype. iPhone users don’t know what they’re missing

Translation: anyone interested in buying this iPhone should think twice!

price drop of the century. 5000 rmb!

Participant

It’s *gold* dude 😛

4700 RMB final price drop.

I thought people loved iPhones?

Participant

Throw in some free sand paper…..:)

Keymaster

4700 RMB final price drop. I thought people loved iPhones?

I’m kinda feelin’ like you might’ve bought the wrong one. Last week when I was in Qatar I saw at least a dozen of these!

Participant

I think the main problem is the timing. Most speculation is that the next iPhone upgrades will be the most significant yet, and the first iteration with a likely bigger screen is just a few months away — likely entry price around the same, so it’s a rough sell at this point. I bet if it was up here 6 months ago it’d be gone 🙂

Participant

CL is not a huge marketplace either, although I’ve had great success here before selling random items. I’m sure if someone suddenly decides to get an iPhone, you’ll hear from him/her. The price is probably not the issue anymore.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.