Free Apartment Rent in Chengdu's West

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsFree Apartment Rent in Chengdu's West

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

1. Why this is FREE:

My friend is a Chinese male software engineer about 28 years old just coming back from India a few days ago. He has an apartment at Chengdu Hou Hua Yuan on Qing Yang Da Dao near west second ring road. He plans to stay in Chengdu for 6 months (from the beginning of April to the beginning of October). He would like to offer one comfortable room to a white native speaker of English for free because he wants to make friends and communicate in English in leisure.

2. Who is the right person:

a. The potential roommate is kindly required not to stay up too late because my friend needs to have good rest after work every day;

b. The potential roommate is an easygoing person who lead a regular life and isn’t noisy at night;

c. The potential roommate doesn’t have to teach because this is only an apartment sharing;

d. The potential roommate would like to live with my friend from the beginning of April to the beginning of October. After the duration, you can discuss about the future sharing;

e. The roommate is male who generally keeps the room tidy and clean.

Remark:

My friend is actually in a haste in finding the right person with good willingness.

Anyone who’s intersted, please contact me in time:

Cell Phone: 135 1817 8674

Telephone: 6655 6580

Contact Person: Peter Pan

Email Address: [email protected]

Backup Email: [email protected]

Participant

Is this next to the bank of china ? across chengdu huayuan ? nice offer !

Yes, it’s close the Bank of China. And my friend’s apartment is in Chengdu Huayuan.

Please contact through my email or cell phone if you are interested.

Thanks.

Forest Aike

It sure is awesome being a caucasian male in China. Too bad I already have a place to live.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.