Free Sandwich Party!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionFree Sandwich Party!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ryan’s Sandwiches will be giving away free Sandwich Parties this Thursday and Friday to help train our employees in preparation for our grand opening this Saturday.

If you and your workmates/friends/classmates would like a free sandwich platter delivered to your office/classrom/etc. you can apply for the free sandwich party by texting “sandwich party” and the location of your workplace/classroom/etc. to 136-0800-2946

We will choose who wins the free sandwich parties by 2 factors:

1. How many people texted for a party at your location (the more the better)

2. Is your location within our delivery area (south-east Chengdu from Tianfu square down to 3rd ring road)

So if you’re interested in free sandwiches, shoot us a text!

Participant

Gonna be a restaurant or just delivery?

Participant

Suppose I get around ten people to text from Oriental Plaza. How’re my chances?

Participant

@Ray: The restaurant is located in Bao Li Center building A, 2nd floor. Near the American Consulate,  inside Miss. Bamboo cafe. Here’s the Chinese address 保利中心A栋206号.

@Callum
    : Sure, get your friends to text “sandwich party: oriental plaza” to 136-0800-2946 and we can probably do it. That’s just on the edge of our delivery radius 😀

Oh hell yes. Congrats on the grand opening. Hoping for some PORK CHOP SAMMICHES

Participant

Of course ill order! Ill be there as well! WHen is it open? And can u put a map up for us? SHanx!

Keymaster

Is your location within our delivery area (south-east Chengdu from Tianfu square down to 3rd ring road) So if you’re interested in free sandwiches, shoot us a text!

No chance of you making it down to the Software Park area?

Participant

@Charlie For the sandwich party, maybe, if we get enough texts for ur location ;-). For ongoing orders I wouldn’t mind sending a delivery guy out there for a big catering order.

@JerryS
    our address is Bao Li Center building A, 2nd floor. Near the American Consulate,  inside Miss. Bamboo cafe. Here’s the Chinese address 保利中心A栋206号. Here is a map of our delivery area as well as a menu of the full-length sandwiches (attached).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

What if I send you 500 text messages myself?

Jerry S looks like he needs LESS sandwiches.

Participant

Cat needs tuna. You carry tuna sandwich?

Participant

@Brendan, sure. As long you send the texts from 500 different cell numbers 🙂

@Ray yes, actually. It’s not on the card but it was a big request from Chinese customers so I did add a Tuna sandwich.

Participant

Hmm.. Grilled ham and cheese sandwich… Mouth salivating… 😀

Participant

Currently forcing my co workers to participate. Because, apparently, they’re wary of free sandwiches. Them texts are rolling in, anywho!

Participant

Oh… That kind of sandwich we are talking about… :)))

Participant

Opening today huh? I might just swing by and grab myself a sandwich and play some xbox in ms bamboo while i’m at it! Not much else to do with all this shitty weather going on at the moment.

Edit – I accidentally a letter.

Participant

That was the best sandwich I’ve had since I arrived. Also the first sandwich – also the first mustard. Fuck, that was good.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.