Game of Thrones Season 3

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGame of Thrones Season 3

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 123 total)
  • Author

Winter is once again coming! This article on the Verge with ‘Game of Thrones’ author George R.R. Martin reminded me that the show is back on 31st of March.

The trailer for season 3 looks epic. Anyone else really looking forward to this?

Participant

Once “The Walking Dead” season is over, i need my TV fix.. And GoT is it!!!

Come on John Snowe and the HORDES OF HOT REDHEADS!!! OMG!

Participant

I’m waiting GoT season 3 too! and an horde of hot redheads…

Keymaster

Really looking forward to this. The ending of the last season was great – white walkers have returned. Brace yourselves!

Participant

Same here. Also been reading the books. Great books, great show!

Participant

Perfect, I must check if google book store have…

Participant

You guys may also dig Vikings….i think its pretty epic.

Participant

I’m really looking forward to this. Have had a lot of discussion regarding what may happen and what potential storylines make sense.. but I have no interest in reading the books. There is some differences (i’ve been told) and I don’t want to break the continuity I’ve developed with the TV series, or ruin surprises that may come.

Needless to say, I’ll watch the first and second series again (for the Nth time, lost track) just in preparation this week 😀

I’m a big fan

Quote:
    You guys may also dig Vikings….i think its pretty epic.

I’ve heard this from a few different sources now. I will check out the first episode this weekend. I was initially put off by the fact it is produced by the “History” channel.

Participant

I have books 2 & 3 on pdf if any wants them

Participant

Thx Ian, I try to find first book in italian… and Vikings looks interesting! waiting for feedback!

Participant

Just pm me your email. They will work on ipad.

Participant

ughhh so unhyped… dumb board game…

Participant

Board game? Iameric, what have you smoked today? 😉

Keymaster
    Quote:
    ughhh so unhyped… dumb board game…

The board game adaptation is lackluster?? Why didn’t you say something earlier, this whole time I’ve been enjoying the award winning television series like an idiot.

Participant

I’ve watched each episode of Vikings as they’ve came out – it’s reasonably good. I wouldn’t say it’s “epic”, but so far I think it’s worth the watch.

Participant

@Rick in China: man, you still watching Banshee, or given up?

When i say epic, i mean it has decent production values, credible acting and no cringe-inducing dialog. These historical dramas can easily become absurd (my all-time favorite comedy movie is “A;exander” with Colin Farell. Shit cracks me up every time…)

Participant

I have read all of the books, so it’s hard to watch the series, not because it isn’t dope, but because i have built up images in my head of everyone. The series does clarify a lot of things though, the books are dense and filled with characters. easy to lose track.

Season Three will undoubtedly have my least favorite event/aftermath … the one that i think sealed Martin’s rep as “that guy” when it comes to killing off awesome characters.

Participant

@Sascha yea I can’t wait to see that in the season…i threw my book at the wall when I read that part (i’m assuming we’re talking about the same part)

George RR Martin just came to my school back in the states so all of my friends got to meet him and we’re able to watch the season 3 premiere…i’m pretty jealous but one of my friends got one of my books signed for me so that’s good. I’m re-reading the books right now and they’re even better the second time around

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 123 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.