Game of Thrones Season 3

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGame of Thrones Season 3

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Participant

also this is probably one of my favorite intro/intro music

Participant

@Ray

First season of Banshee is done, I enjoyed it – about as much as Vikings so far 😀 I’ll continue to watch each episode, I enjoy it.. but it’s not like GoT which for me is I MUST SEE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE type Epic 😀

Something else comes out shortly after GoT3 premiers..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvDLWlxxcak

@Sascha

Your reason for not getting into the TV series is exactly my reason for not getting into the books 😀 breaking continuity in your mind!

Participant

the same as @Rick, I watched the series first and was very shocked to realize the age of certain characters when I read the book

Participant

Hate to say it, but husband and I are fans. There was a pretty funny Saturday Night Live skit about GoT that featured what was supposed to be about a 15yo boy who was the creative director, producer, and grand poobah of the show. Whenever he was asked about a particular scene and how to improve it, he replied (with a brace-festooned smile), “MORE BOOBS!” along with a few other pointed suggestions. Sex and violence, the ‘Murikan way! But really, who couldn’t love the blonde who threw herself upon her husband’s funeral pyre and emerges unscathed with a coupla baby dragons? Yeah, damnit, we’re fans.

Participant

Alas, Vikings has no boobs, and the bloodshed is mild compared to GoT, but i’m a big fan of Viking mythology (and Norwegian black metal) and i think this show is pretty metal…”i promised i would let you live, didn’t I?” (then cuts the goes throat)

Participant
    Participant
    Participant

How sad and pathetic to be excited about GoT season 3. Yeah, we can’t wait! Go Dragon Girl!!

Participant

Just made a heinous discovery. It doesn’t look like we’re going to get GoT on our HBO station. Does HBO have different versions? And is anyone recording the series?

Participant

I downloaded the whole first two seasons from bittorrent last year while I was in China. Should be able to do that. Just get a software program like Vuze, then go to torrentz.eu and search for Game of Thrones. 10 minutes after it airs it’ll be available online. If you’re already paying for HBO, I don’t see how this would even be illegal considering you’re in a country that will never make it legally available for sale.

Participant

Thanks for that info, Ben. I just checked it out online and now realize that we would need to have access to/pay more for HBODOH, er I mean HBOGO, to watch. I think we’ll just have to wait for the box set in a year or two. Or else we’ll give torrentz a try. Thanks!

Participant

And I might add, I just was reading an article about how HBO is trying to modify its practices to ‘avoid piracy.’ Yeah, right. This seems like the perfect way to entice pirates and their followers.

Participant

Don’t feel bad for your downloads boys!!

“HBO programming president Michael Lombardo not only says that illegal downloading of Game of Thrones isn’t hurting the show, but goes far as to say it’s ‘a compliment’ and worries about the image quality of pirated copies”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/31/hbo-thrones-piracy/

Participant

Today on GoT:

3 Dragons, 1 fish

1 nipple, 8000 babies

1 scorpion, 1 syphilis or black plagued child…

Participant

“1 syphilis or black plagued child”

That’s a warlock son! Incinerate a warlock just once and yer on their shitlist for life!

Participant

what the hell happened with jamie and the final scene? is this some kind of joke?

Participant

what the hell happened with jamie and the final scene? is this some kind of joke?

Quote:

Careful with spoilers. Some of us have to wait till we get home from work to watch it!

Quote:

Careful with spoilers. Some of us have to wait till we get home from work to watch it!

Participant

SPOLIER ALERT!!! Please don’t do this…. Monday nights is GOT, MadMen, The Americans and Vikings..

Maybe a Wednesday is the best day to discuss

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 123 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.