Game of Thrones Season 3

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGame of Thrones Season 3

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • Author

I haven’t watched this series since the first season, but have a question about a British actor who’s appeared in 3 episodes of the latest season as ‘Daario Naharis’. I’m curious to know if this was a sizeable/decent character. The actor Ed Skrein also appears in “Ill Manors’, a British movie with gritty realism looking at urban life in the UK. This guy has only 3 movie credits to his name, and he’s one of the most engaging actors I’ve seen on screen for a long long time. Recommend ‘Ill Manors’ if you want to take a look at what’s it’s like growing up outside of the coddles of a middle class life in England.

Participant

@brendon

The character is not particularly likeable and when he talks it looks like the voice is dubbed. I’m interested to see what he’s like in other shows but I can imagine this is not his best performance.

Participant

I like Daario Naharis. I think he’s sly and charming. The character is played in a way that makes you feel there needs to be cautious, but also want him to be more involved with Khaleesi. I never noticed the ‘dubbed’ thing, but maybe it’s his slightly stoic hidden grin while he talks that makes it seem that way..

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.