Get together at Bgirl's house?

HomeForumsIn ChengduGet together at Bgirl's house?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What’s everyone doing this whole holiday week? Me and my roommate most likely going to stay in Chengdu. We were thinking of pick a night have a get together here at our place (since no ones home even our maid) we have the whole place for ourselves . We have a pool table, a dartboard and a nice patio right outside our room (thinking of setting up a hotpot NON-spicy dish there)then everyone can bring a little something? Well PM me if you guys interested?

Sounds cool! I’d be down to come by, though starting tonight until Monday night I and some others here will be at Panda Fest.

Keymaster

Sounds cool, I’m down and can bring some friends. I’ll be at the Panda Festival for these 3 days but after will be free.

I’ll be at east music park tomorrow afternoon, hope can see u guys there, and I’d like to join ur house party too. waiting for ur further info

I’m up for this, though I’m occupied until the evening of the 5th.

Participant

Okay, We can do it after the PANDA FESTIVAL! I’m open to the 5th or 6th? Tell me what you guys think before we plan anything else. Enjoy yours Fest. I’ll be at the Panda Museum instead hehe

I’m up too ! I can bring the drinks.

Reminds me that we bought a bottle of Smirnoff citrus vodka that we’ve barely cracked open since Panda Fest has been open bar. holla

Have no idea what food to contribute though. Any suggestions? I’m thinking anything from li zhuang bai rou (from my chinese cuisine thread) to, i dunno, cookies/snacks/whatever at carrefour.

5th or 6th both work for me.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Reminds me that we bought a bottle of Smirnoff citrus vodka that we’ve barely cracked open since Panda Fest has been open bar. holla

All that preparation for nothing. Bring that with you next time!

Participant

said Smirnoff currently gathering dust, better make this party asap – am good anytime this week except thurs (margarita night, sorry)

Participant

Let’s get this going PEOPLE! I said tmr night? what’s everyone else opinion? AND all kinds of drinks are welcome!! I will provide “WARM” water ;). I was really thinking of HOT POT because then everyone can bring their kind of fav meat/vegies/noodles/pasta/whatever and just gather around this “hot” thing. Let me know soon so I can PM you guys the address.

Participant

cool, count me in! what time?

Ok for me also !

Participant

Tonight around 7? I live around Wanda plaza and this is my new number 13084424508. Let me know if having trouble coming here. I already PM most of you guys my address. Check ur inbox.

If you guys decide to get together again let me know, I also live near Wanda plaza. I am a student at sichuan university, but it would be nice to get to know other people outside of the university.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.