Getting Photos with Pandas

HomeForumsIn ChengduGetting Photos with Pandas

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

hi all..i need 2 know sumthin…i will b goin 2 visit panda base on this saturday..sum1 told ne that if u hugg a panda u need 2 pay 200 euros…..is it true?how much do v need 2 pay if we wish 2 click a pic wid pandas(hugg pic)

Keymaster

Wut up Pooja,

Wut u herd is tru, bring ur skrilla if u want photos wid pandas cuz it ain’t cheap. U get dat hugg pic tho.

Participant

Hi Pooja,

Charlie’s rite. u will need to contribute to their foundation fund, it almost 1500rmb, if im not wrong.

AND i think its per pax….

dam son! u tink iz wurth it? das alota cash munnies dat i kud be spendin on drugz n grub, n bottlez at da club nah mean?

pandas r kyute tho

Keymaster
    Quote:
    das alota cash munnies dat i kud be spendin on drugz n grub, n bottlez at da club nah mean?

R u a rappr becuz ur flows r tite?

Fotos at da panda base R not cheap, da fotos will be gud but ur wallat must B deep. itz still wurth it tho cuz pandas R kyute but remembar u mus have loot. Go in da morning N it won’t B boring.

Participant

Me brayn hrts readin dis. Aint sinz HS dat i dun dis. Huk’on’fonix wurk 4 me, ABCDEFGEE!

Participant

zhe ge shiqing wen wo zuei qing chu liao de ma,yin wei wo shi dao you de ma,yi ge ren 1300san ,shi you dian guei ,dan shi mei de ban fa de ma, xiang xia you hao duo xiong mao zai shi jie shang ma,hai shi zhi de san , zhi yao ni xi huan xiongmao .

Participant

I knew someone who typed like that but not intentionally, from eastern Europe..you guys are mean 😀 If this were a US forum that’d be hilarious, however, I think it’s just a language challenge issue..

Pooja you can pay to hold and snap pics with both Red and Giant pandas.. it’s a lot cheaper to hold the red pandas but maybe not as unique, it’s basically just like a fat raccoon. I think it was like 800 for the cheaper of the pandas, they charge different rates for different ages.. enjoy your trip out there.

Participant

Allegedly, it is a photo session with a panda, not a panda hugging experience because they dress you in plastic surgical gown and gloves to minimise the chance of infection (for the panda). A member of staff gets to take the pictures with your camera in a session that lasts less than 5 minutes. Friends and family do not get to accompany you unless they have also paid.

But don’t take my word for it – ask the staff EXACTLY what you get in return for your money.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I knew someone who typed like that but not intentionally, from eastern Europe..you guys are mean 😀 If this were a US forum that’d be hilarious, however, I think it’s just a language challenge issue..

Life is all about seizing opportunities and having a sense of humor. Besides, this person is from India (where English is the official language along with Hindi), not China.

Quote:
    Allegedly, it is a photo session with a panda, not a panda hugging experience because they dress you in plastic surgical gown and gloves to minimise the chance of infection (for the panda). A member of staff gets to take the pictures with your camera in a session that lasts less than 5 minutes. Friends and family do not get to accompany you unless they have also paid.

I believe this is all accurate.

Participant
    Quote:
    Life is all about seizing opportunities and having a sense of humor.

Oh shit is that what it’s about? I’ve been doing it all wrong

Participant
    Quote:
    Trolling is all about seizing opportunities and having a sense of humor.

FYP

Participant

BAM, I like that alteration Vincent 😀

Keymaster
    Quote:
    FYP

That’s a separate statement, but also true!

Participant

Hindi is the official language of India not English. But English does have official status.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hindi is the official language of India not English. But English does have official status.

“The official languages of the Republic of India are Standard Hindi and English.”

Participant

Official languages makes more sense, Hindi and English.

Having Spent over 30 years in India, Hindi was used and understood more but standard English is available.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Having Spent over 30 years in India, Hindi was used and understood more but standard English is available.

30 years in India, wow. I bow to your knowledge of India (no sarcasm).

Anyway it seems that Pooja has been hooked up with the information he was looking for.

Participant

Seriously, no joking. here i am answer this question.

Holding a panda costs 1300rmb for one person, no holding red pandas, it’s stopped for a few years already.

The time for holding pandas is 9:30 in the morning, and you should get there at 9am because there’s usually a line.

If anyone is interested PM me and I can get you a cheaper price.

Hey guyz im from India n Charlie rite… English is official language becoz dere are many regional languages spkn in our country… ..and Charlie im female so u can say SHE lolz

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.