Girly Man Gym…

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGirly Man Gym…

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Participant

errr, what’s BJJ?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    errr, what’s BJJ?

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Participant

ya the first time i saw that acronym i was like O_O… and then it hit me.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    ya the first time i saw that acronym i was like O_O… and then it hit me.

If you think that’s gay, wait till you see what it actually looks like.

Participant

oh i know what it is now. but the first time i was really confused.

Participant

I recently joined the O2 Fitness, located in Shuncheng Stresst Fuli Tianhui Mall, it is a new gym, the personal trainer said they have a weight over 50kg, and I just love the swimming pool in the Mall.

Participant

bjj-homo-erotic.jpg

Keymaster

Appearance isn’t everything, but BJJ definitely looks homo-erotic to the uneducated. Even among seasoned practitioners they can admit that it looks gay, but it’s not gay because they refuse to make eye contact. That’s what I heard from a few people at least, everyone seemed comfortable to joke about it which is nice.

Also, Jerry, we’re editing the documentary that we shot on BJJ in the States now, when it’s done I’ll share it with you.

Participant

BJJ is kinda homo from an outside perspective, but there is an understanding with all gyms… No homo stuff! BJJ is really prejudice with anything related to same sex relations or LGBT stuff, thats another subject in itself.

Would love to see the docum short when its done! Will it pertain to the DC area or mixed with many cities (like NYC and some CA cities)?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Would love to see the docum short when its done! Will it pertain to the DC area or mixed with many cities (like NYC and some CA cities)?

It’s about the entire US – we trained in DC, NYC, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Chicago, Denver, South Dakota, and LA! We wrapped up at the BJJ Worlds in Irvine, California.

There is a relatively decent gym in south in the Suning Plaza, 6th floor. 100lb’s there. But on the pricey side.

My gym has started gay korean pop dance classes (not hatin’ just saying).

Participant

At the gym where i taught last night.. I heard Justin Beiber… Oddly enough, i never really listened to the song from start to finish.. Yet i know the words to it… WTF!

Song: Baby baby baby owwwww, or something like that….

Participant

lol ,,,,hilarious. Jerry, which gym do you teach?

Participant

megafit has korean dance classes now!? damn im totally game.

will i be learning the moves for SNSD-GEE or 2pm stuff? >:3

Keymaster
    Quote:
    My gym has started gay korean pop dance classes (not hatin’ just saying).

I know which song you’re dancing to…

Participant

EYYYYY SEXY LADEHHHH

Participant

@AbbyCiCi

I teach at 2 different gyms, two different BJJ clubs.

25 hours from 11 AM-1PM. It is a laxed class, i just teach technique and roll, not much warm up. The other blue belts will usually do a warm up, i am dirt beat from Saturday’s training session to care.

Wends at the Karate Studio 7-9PM. I can not make it due to work. Which sucks, because i love MMA training and No-Gi (i teach ground game while the French blue belt teaches stand up).

http://cdbjj.com/

Check that out. That is the other bjj club. I teach Sat and Sun from 3-5PM. Mond nights are from 7:30-9. Mond night is killer cardio calisthenics. Cross fit style with Gynastica Naturale. Not for the faint of heart.

My dream is to open my own gym. I want balance balls and huge ass kettle bells around. I love Kettle bell training! But only limit myself to 7lbs of kettle bell (in my living room gym). Why, because im a girly man :'(.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Wends at the Karate Studio 7-9PM. I can not make it due to work. Which sucks, because i love MMA training and No-Gi (i teach ground game while the French blue belt teaches stand up).

Where is the karate studio located? I’m interested in checking it out. BJJ is cool but personally I’d really like to find some place to train muai thai. It seems that Chengdu doesn’t have such a place currently though.

Participant

Shaocheng Mansions, 3rd Fl., 98 Changshun Zhong Jie, Chengdu

成都长顺中街98号少城府邸3楼

Phone: (028) 13018236007

Basic Muay Thai. Thats if the French guy shows up, he has a full time job and hard for him to show up on a regular bases. From 7-9.

The club is going to buy pads so we can work on our kicks. That will probably happen in a month or two. Miss kneeing pads/someones sternum.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.