Golf buddies

HomeForumsIn ChengduGolf buddies

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Just got posted to this city and actively looking for golfers here..

Will be going to driving tomorrow and still searching the net for one, but I notice one near the Century City area, along the high way towards airport..Can anyone assist here on options on address, cost per game(18 holes) and any discount available through contacts..

Cheers

Luxehills International Country Club, It is about 50 minutes drive from downtown. I live in Luxehills, so if u need more info please do PM me or u can directly call them on the number below for more info. Good luck.

Lushan Avenue 2nd Section, Shuangliu, Chengdu, Sichuan, China, 610213

028-85686363

Hi Ravi, do u golf?

hi, Jek tan,

i do but not very often as it is too expensive for me.

I notice too, I do think golfing here is VERY $$$. Was posted here from SHENZHEN n there was pricy but complete to CD !! Man it cost both arms n legs… So what is yr handi? May I know.. Call me Jek n my contact is 18781931175. Will hit the driving range this weekend, my first touch of those club since Feb…. Look forward to chat with u soon

Participant

Hey Jek

I recently started playing again, just getting my swing in order at Swan Lake driving range in the west of the city. Haven’t played in years but it’s coming together not too bad. Once I’m there I will hit a course, probably lux hills.

If you want to hit the range one day let me know, can arrange to meet.

Andy

Hi Andy, I could be free to do a few rounds on the driving range this weekend, let me know your timing and we could catch up and exchange HP no. Mine is as stated 18781931175.

Look forward to your schedule.

Jek

Participant

I’m on business in shanghai till Monday but free after that, perhaps next weekend if you like.

Will get in touch with you next week

Andy

Will do Andy look forward to yr call soon

Will do Andy look forward to yr call soon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.