Gong Fu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

If anyone is interested in learning gong fu, please post here. this can also be a discussion thread if *you* make it such 😉

Interested.

Where can I get one of the wooden body-frame things that Bruce Lee beats up on?

Participant

We have them, they are called Iron Circles or Wooden Men, depending on the style. the circles are bamboo *in a circle* taped up and the wooden men are posts with arms anda head. My Shifu will be opening up a school in San Sheng Xiang soon …

What’s the approximate price on those? I’ve been hearing about them recently and would like to find out more information.

Have you seen the Kung Fu Chengdu group on Facebook? I think they’re inactive now because they haven’t answered my friend request in a few months. But I think there’s a group of foreigners who practice kung fu lurking somewhere in Chengdu.

Participant

a price? i think if you want one it would be best to join up. we have a location already now in San Sheng Xiang — a big country style house with a courtyard and dorms. we are currently painting, fixing etc.

if anyone is interested in learning more, drop a line, ask a questions.

Keymaster

How can we find the location in San Sheng Xiang? I’m interested in checking it out one day when I’m in the area.

Participant

I’m moving to Chengdu in August 2013, and I’ve been studying kung fu in the UK for a number of years now and am looking for people the train with when I go to China. Are you still training in Chengdu? If so what system is it you train in? Info on your Master and lineage would be most helpful.

Participant

I’m moving to Chengdu in August 2013, and I’ve been studying kung fu in the UK for a number of years now and am looking for people the train with when I go to China. Are you still training in Chengdu? If so what system is it you train in? Info on your Master and lineage would be most helpful.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.