Seeking Gynecologist in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduSeeking Gynecologist in Chengdu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone especially mommies…

im new in chengdu and looking for hospital with a good GYN that speaks English, ‘d very appreciate the help and recommendation

Thanks a lot x

Participant

hello, welcome to chengdu!

WEST CHINA SECOND UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL / WEST CHINA WOMEN’S AND CHILDREN’S  HOSPITAL is very famous in Sichuan province and southwest area of china. their vebsite, http://en.motherchildren.com,   i  saw some foreign students to practice in that hospital. you can go there to try.

Participant

Hello Shannia, thank you for ur reply. I just called west China women’s and children’s hospital but they dont speak English. Do you know about Angel women’s and children’s  Hospital? I m wondering if it’s a good hopital to go to or nah. It’s a bit hard to find a review of hospitals in here. I def will check the west China hospital website. Thanks again

Participant

my opinion is find a person who speak both english and chinese to help you. acturally in chengdu huaxi women’s and children second hospital is the best hospital i think, my baby  was born there.

if you go to huaxi ,you can look for a student there to help you ,i guess most of them could speak english, at least they can read , but oral enlish may be not good enough to talk to you.

Participant

hello, Angel women’s and children’s hospital is a private hospital, usually rich people give a birth to a baby there, because the price is very expensive.

Participant

adzhao opinion is correct, west china second university/ west china women’s and children’s hospital is really best and biggest hospital in chengdu and sichuan province, many people go there to see doctors very day( PEOPLE MOUNTAIN AND PEOPLE SEA).  just now i called west china woman and children hospital,  reception desk said if doctor does not know engish, they can find a translate interpreter for patients, because they are so big hospital. i  also think it is easy to find interpreter for them,  because many foreign students study in sichuan university, west china hosptial belongs to sichuan university.  if you do not mind, i would like to be your free guider, i take you to that hospital and help you register, choose doctor, see doctor etc. my family is not far from there, i am very familiar with that hospital. i like to help other people,help other people is aslo that help oneself. my mobile: 13981924928, wechat: 584950981

Participant

Thank you very much adazhao and shannia518 for the reply. I want to try a private hospital first. I will keep it in mind and if I need a second opinion I will go there. Thank again x

Participant
    Participant

I guess you can check in private clinics as well. I am sure they have somebody who speaks English

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.