Good Western Restaurant Recommendations

HomeForumsIn ChengduGood Western Restaurant Recommendations

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Please help me:

I totally have no idea where I can find a Western restaurant with delicious taste in Chengdu. Japanese cusine is also ok? But I think Japanese will come to this website and answer me…

Participant

彼得西餐Peters tex mex 桐子林北路,老书虫the bookworm(人民南路心族宾馆旁中国银行往里走),lazy pug(they are reopen soon) 懒巴哥(川音)在网上搜搜

The spot蓝色加勒比 汉堡巴

Participant

Grab a more magazine. There are a lot of them. Lazy pug and the spot is highly recommended,

Participant

MORE 我爱成都magazine

Keymaster

Restaurants on Chengdu Places

That list isn’t all Western restaurants, but the first ones to check out in my opinion are Lazy Pug (opens on February 21st), The Bookworm, and Peter’s. The Bookworm’s food has improved recently, Peter’s has declined a bit. Another place that’s very authentic is Mike’s Pizza Kitchen. Kaffe Stugan isn’t a restaurant but there are some snacks and light meals there which are very good, all Swedish.

Participant

Japanese food, go across from Shamrock on 2nd floor – 200rmb? buffet (made to order buffet, not go grab some old sushi off a plate) and it’s really good quality food in my experience. Get the in-shell crab dish first, you’ll probably want more :D.

Surprised nobody mentioned Grappas – Grappas is pretty good quality compared to the other places mentioned so far.. just a little more expensive.

Participant

Parador Spanish cuisine in Tongzilin, try to go with a group and go for some tapas and/or a paella

Participant

Thank ur for all recommendation.I will find them one by one.

Participant

We found a Japanese restaurant that’s not too bad. I think the name is Tsukishima. To get there take the Metro to the High Tech Zone, go out entrance A, walk about 50 meters straight ahead, take your first left after the Tasty Restaurant, then the next left, and it’s on the left about 3 restaurants down. The phone number is 028-85255829 if you want better directions. The speak good Japanese, but their English is so-so.

Oh, they have a pretty good selection of sake.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Parador Spanish cuisine in Tongzilin, try to go with a group and go for some tapas and/or a paella

This place is really nice. I hope it stays in business because when I went it was empty. But good food, reasonable prices, and it gets a thumbs up from the only Spanish person I know in Chengdu (who comes from a culinary lineage).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.