Selling Green Tea from Sichuan Highlands

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling Green Tea from Sichuan Highlands

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I also sent you some photos of my hometown to your email address a few days ago, please feel free to take a look.

I received them, thanks! I will post them here.

After green tea has been steeped, can it be drank cold and still provide the same health benefits?

Absolutely. Chilled green tea is the best in the summertime.

Participant

After green tea has been steeped, can it be drank cold and still provide the same health benefits?

One of the most important features of green tea is the natural substances in tea are greatly maintained so that nutritional compunds are not disrupted. Tea polyphenols, vitamins and tiny minerals are still active after processed. As green tea is brewed, these nutritional substances are released。 I do not think drinking cold green tea will have influence in nutritional changes :).

Keymaster

Here are the photos that Hao sent me:

Beautiful looking place.

Participant

Really a nice place Hao! I believe that your tea is good…

Participant

Hao,

I never got a message from you about getting some green tea. Do you still have some available?

Participant

Hao, I never got a message from you about getting some green tea. Do you still have some available?

Hi, Rachel:

I did send you message to your message box of this forum, and I did not receive your

reply. I though you could forget it :), anyway, It is so great to get you back. Please email me to figure out the details. My email is [email protected] or by phone 18980176156. Many thanks.

I just picked up some of Hao’s tea this weekend and have to say it’s some of the best I’ve tried since being in China. A very ‘fresh’ green tea with an almost sweet flavor to it, without being specifically sweet. Well worth the 80rmb (500g) for anyone who enjoys the green Cha!

Keymaster

I just picked up some of Hao’s tea this weekend and have to say it’s some of the best I’ve tried since being in China. A very ‘fresh’ green tea with an almost sweet flavor to it, without being specifically sweet. Well worth the 80rmb (500g) for anyone who enjoys the green Cha!

Agree completely, I’m drinking it now. Good stuff.

Participant

Hi, Brendan:

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I really appreciate your support.

It is good to know you like the tea. The green tea I am selling is this year’s produce, which is fresh.  The adequate amount of tea plus boiled water of proper temperature can make a nutritional green tea.

I do find the difference between the green tea brewed with water in chengdu ( including purified water, bottled mineral water and tap water etc and the water of my hometown. The water produced in my hometown is actually from snow moutains, thus it is cold, fresh and clean, as well as rich in minerals, just natural. The tea brewed with this water shows great light-green colour, and the flavour of the green tea can be gained in maximum, also the mouthfeeling is much more comfortable,  drinking tea is closer to acting tea art :).

I will be trying to expand my products. However, The point I am insisting is all teas for sale must be fresh, clean, free from chemical residues, maintainging natural state.

Participant

Agree completely, I’m drinking it now. Good stuff. [/quote]

Thanks again!!! just a few days ago, a guy from Uk bought all types of my tea, and he really likes the tea, I was told that his Mom is from Japan, I guess he has been taught some knowledge about the tea. He knows tea well, and he likes the expensive one. 🙂

Participant

A nice day Hao

Can you give us different quantity/price?

Thank you!

Participant

A nice day Hao Can you give us different quantity/price? Thank you!

Thanks for your interest:).

1. Green tea with 80 YUAN for 500 gram;                         10 gram is 1.6 Yuan

2. Green tea with 160 Yuan for 500 gram;                         10 gram is 3.2 Yuan

3. Green tea with 300 Yuan for 500 gram;                         10 gram is 6 Yuan

4. White tea with 90Yuan for 500 gram;                              10 gram is 1.8 Yuan

5. White tea with 300 Yuan for 500 gram;                         10 gram is 6 Yuan

The minimum quantity for sale is 10 gram.

The price above is actually very reasonable. All teas are picked from pollution free highland, and the quantitity picked is limited, plus labour cost and process cost, the prices listed are actually for promotion :).    一分价钱,一分货。meaning the product price corresponding to its value:).

I am sorry that tea price does not cover delivery fee.  From now, you may ask me for delivery , with charge of 20 Yuan, or by express delivery of 8 Yuan.

Finally, we may arrange a time in which we both are free :).

Participant

arranged time for delivery is free of charge :).

Participant

My pleasure,

can you check out price/quantity because maybe I misuderstood…

for 500g price change because is a different quality?

Participant

My pleasure, can you check out price/quantity because maybe I misuderstood… for 500g price change because is a different quality?

Hi, Federico:

They all are called green tea, but they are classified into different price range due to tea quality including size of tea leaves, the tenderness of tea leaves, and process ways( purely handmade or partial machine etc), as well as product shape,   size, colour, fragrange, the colour of teawater.

Many factors come together to decide tea’s value, then price. It is complex, and that’s part of tea culture.

If I am free, I will explain more

Participant

My pleasure, can you check out price/quantity because maybe I misuderstood… for 500g price change because is a different quality?

Probably I should assign names for different tea with different price. I will do that.

Participant

Thank you now it’s clear… sure, if can make a little description for different tea is better 😉

Participant

A nice day Hao

Can you give us different quantity/price?

Thank you!

Hello Hao,

Do you have a shop at Taobao, where we can see more information about your products (with pictures and descriptions for each kind of tea)?

Thanks!

Participant

Hello Hao, Do you have a shop at Taobao, where we can see more information about your products (with pictures and descriptions for each kind of tea)? Thanks!

I applied for a Taobao shop before, never used. Since you mentioned it, It can be a good idea to reuse it :).  If I got spare time, I will be working on it. Thanks for your suggestion.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.