Gyms and Nightlife in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduGyms and Nightlife in Chengdu?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello to everyone. I just moved to Sichuan University from Italy and i should stay here till christmas.  Anyone know where i can find some Gym?

By the way I’m also worried about the food..is there anyone can give me suggestions on good restaurant or where to buy italian food??

p.s. I would also like to know if there is some foreigner associations, just to help me in this first week here. Thank you to all

Keymaster

Welcome,

There are dozens of gyms all over the city, just find the one nearest you. As far as restaurants, I would browse Chengdu Places, that will give you at least a sampling of the 20-30 or so restaurants which are popular with expats in the city.

Participant

Thank you charlie.. and what about foreign association in Sichuan University!! You know somethong about it.. cause on the Sichuan University site i cannot find anything and i don’t speak chinese!!!

Keymaster

Thank you charlie.. and what about foreign association in Sichuan University!! You know somethong about it.. cause on the Sichuan University site i cannot find anything and i don’t speak chinese!!!

I have no idea… there are a lot of foreign students at Sichuan University though, so it shouldn’t be hard to meet people there.

Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.