Gym Membership Promotion: 990 rmb / year!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGym Membership Promotion: 990 rmb / year!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Participant

can’t get enough of that avatar! lol!

Quote:
    Adam called me yesterday and said he’s coming tonight and wants to sign up.

Awesome. The more people coming via here, the easier it will be for everyone to stay motivated.

Bring it!

Participant

Charlie you should try to convince them for a ChengduLiving member discount after this promotion is over 😀

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Charlie you should try to convince them for a ChengduLiving member discount after this promotion is over 😀

I will do that, but judging by my interactions with the management in the past, I don’t have very high hopes. I will give it a shot though.

However there is another great discount that I can offer to forum members very soon 😀

Keymaster
    Quote:

While making it in Photoshop I had to stop several times because I was laughing so hard. For those who don’t know: Walmart by Mr Ghetto

Quote:

It’s pretty damn funny, even without the video reference.

Participant

Hope they maintain their equipment better than my place; cable on a pulley snapped today. Almost nasty….

Quote:
    Hope they maintain their equipment better than my place; cable on a pulley snapped today. Almost nasty….

Damn! It’s rare you’ll ever see a pulley that neglected it will snap! That place sounds deathly!!

Keymaster
    Quote:

That is shocking. Those cables look like they could hold up a lot of weight.

Participant

Second time it’s happened to me on that one. It’s the machine where you’re seated, pulling the handles towards the chest. Could be that these machines are set up for locals and my octopus arms are causing the problem (i can’t get anywhere near full extension). It ain’t the weights i’m pulling, that’s for sure (octopus arms ain’t designed for heavy lifting)! The “trainers” were not too impressed that i interrupted their smoke break…but that shows a truly dedicated trainer; he’ll put down his fag to fix the machine!

Final reminder of this promotion, available for the next 2 days only.

Fantastic deal.

Do they have a promotion for spring festival?

Do they have a promotion for spring festival?

Participant

@Marco

If you just go in there and mention the promotion and are a little bit insistent, even if it’s over, they’ll usually run you thru at the promotion rate. There’s a lot of room for negotiation in things like gym membership..

Participant

@Marco

If you just go in there and mention the promotion and are a little bit insistent, even if it’s over, they’ll usually run you thru at the promotion rate. There’s a lot of room for negotiation in things like gym membership..

No Spring Festival promotion, but they are doing a 2 year, 2000 RMB membership right now. I’m sure 1 year is negotiable on that basis too.

No Spring Festival promotion, but they are doing a 2 year, 2000 RMB membership right now. I’m sure 1 year is negotiable on that basis too.

Participant

@Brendan: that’s a good deal. i just paid 750 for 6 months. The only reservation i would have about paying for two years: is the place still gonna be there in 2 year’s time? 2 years: in Chengdu that’s considered a long-term investment!

Participant

@Brendan: that’s a good deal. i just paid 750 for 6 months. The only reservation i would have about paying for two years: is the place still gonna be there in 2 year’s time? 2 years: in Chengdu that’s considered a long-term investment!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.