Halloween Parties in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHalloween Parties in Chengdu

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Participant

New venue? LuGuan or the Green Tank, at the East gate of the East Music Park. It’s near a parking lot.

it seems that there r quite a lot of parties wating for us~ then which one should i join? Tracy said that free drinks for women on 26th evening in Mooneey Bar, it sounds coll~ the one in Green Tank also is good~ i like the evil doll called Charkey (i just spell its name according to the pronunciation, probably not correct), a role in one thriller~ haha~

Been following this thread ever since I realized that I’ll be staying in Chengdu until next week. Going to a halloween party over here sounds like an awesome experience. Hope to hit one of these … Joe

chucky.jpg

Chucky

Participant

Wow scary!

If we want to go to the green tank, do we need to get tickets?

(quote)”Charlie has a bunch of free tickets to give away. Keep your eyes peeled! “

Keymaster
    Quote:
    it seems that there r quite a lot of parties wating for us~ then which one should i join? Tracy said that free drinks for women on 26th evening in Mooneey Bar, it sounds coll~ the one in Green Tank also is good~ i like the evil doll called Charkey (i just spell its name according to the pronunciation, probably not correct), a role in one thriller~ haha~

Green Tank will be the party to be at. It’s on Saturday the 27th in the East Music Park.

I’ll post info on free tickets in another thread momentarily 🙂

Keymaster
    Participant

i will go to this party

Chris~ that’s what i like,Chucky! thank u for posting the picture~ is there anyone going to dress up as Chucky? i wanna to but i’m not good at it~ haha~

Charlie, maybe i can go to two parties cus they hold on different days~ haha!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.