Happy Turkey Day!!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHappy Turkey Day!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just wanted to wish those a Happy Turkey Day! I have lots to be thankful for; Charlie and this website, Pug with their great food and awesome staff, new friends in China and Cress for being a cool with me demo’ing some joint manipulations on her. Hope those did not hurt too bad :P.

And those who are reading, what are you thankful for?

PS: X-Mas is coming up, lets do a Buffet group gathering! Something with seafood plzzzz.

Seafood in Chengdu? .___. I dunno about that.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Food coma hit me hard.

Participant
    Quote:
    Seafood in Chengdu? .___. I dunno about that.

There’s this area/place in Chengdu called “fish market”, dunno where it actually is, some friends took me there once. Best seafood I had in my life. Never in my life I thought I would eat crab in its whole and actually enjoy it. Serious wtf. Couldn’t stop eating.

Quote:
    Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

I’ve been drunk yesterday for the first time in like 4 months. Not feeling particularly productive today.

I haven’t had any good seafood here, but that does remind me of the fresh seafood market near the place where everyone’s getting their steak. https://www.chengduliving.com/forum/topic/steak#post-3053

If I were more skilled in the culinary arts, I would host a seafood feast, but as it is, I think I would just make everyone sick.

Keymaster

I just saw this – good to see you and the other folks off the forum last night at The Lazy Pug. It seems that the Pug is going through a transition very soon, but it was so great to have last night be as incredible as it was. We do have a lot to be thankful for, last night was one of the best meals I’ve ever had in Chengdu, no question.

Participant

Transition? What’s happening?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.