Hello friends!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHello friends!

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Ciao Federico,puoi parlare italiano (anche se poco “polite” nei confronti dei non italiani che ci leggono).

Per caso hai cercato su google e trovato le foto di quando ho vinto il contest per pizzaioli dell’associazione pizzaioli delle marche ?

Se si: Si sono io quello in foto ! Sono stato pizzaiolo ! e sono marchigiano.

Ancora non sono riuscito a stabilire una data per la partenza, dipende da diversi fattori, immaginavo entro 2012, ma forse dovrò ancora aspettare un pò per sistemare delle cose prima di partire. Sicuramente non prima di fine novembre. Io sono single.

Ti ho mandato in PM il mio indirizzo email 😉 , mi fa proprio piacere sapere che ci sono degli italiani lì.

I’m glad to see that there are some native english speaker as well in Changdu ! Nice to meet ya 😉 (…for now only in the forum…)

Di che cosa ti stai occupando ? Ci sentiamo 😉

Ciao a tutti -> (Hi to everybody)

Hi there! Welcome! 🙂

Hi Monica ! 🙂

Participant

Max F, i partly understood what you wrote! 3 years of failed Italian is finally paying off!!!

Something about house, being single pizza place.. I think heh.

ALso took 3 years of Japanese.. Totally bombed that.. Italian is a better language though 😛

Hi Jerry,

nice to hear that you can understand the italian language.

“partly”: it’s a pity !

I think you got the gist ! Good ! 😉 They were not 3 years of failed italian.

😛

May be i’m gonna have the chance to help you refresh your italian.

Where’re you from ?

Ciao

Participant

We wait you in Chengdu man!

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.