Help! Seeking Advice on Employer Contracts

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHelp! Seeking Advice on Employer Contracts

• This topic has 26 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Avatar photoMaz.
Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Lexi,

If you want, add me also on wechat: SilviaT

Hope things got better for you.

Participant

Thank you all for your advices! I really appreciate.

Now, I have to see how to deal with this situation… I am here for two months and I am not ready to leave China yet, especially thinking that because of my bad experience, I didn’t have time to enjoy the beautiful things this country can offer.

Now, I started looking for a new job and I have to find an employer willing to deal with the switch over procedure. And I know that I would need some letter of recommendation + Foreign expert certificate and to be honest, not sure if I could get it from them. :)

Also, I am wondering – if I just leave and go back to Canada, can I reapply from there for a new working visa with a different employer, without needing any kind of letter from current company? Just in case they don’t want to cooperate.

Just trying to look at all the possibilities.

Thank you again.

Participant

@SilviaT

I can put you in touch with my current employer if you would like Silvia. She is a good lady and takes very good care of her teachers.

Participant

Thank you Maz!

Participant

No problem Silvia 🙂

I will send you a PM with my boss’s phone number. She asked me to tell you to just give her a call and she can straighten things out with your current employer before transferring you over.

Participant

@Maz

Thank you very, very much!

Participant

You are most welcome ~

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.