Help Finding Housing in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHelp Finding Housing in Chengdu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello friends,

I’m checking some some place for live, someone can help me and my wife?

My goal is: 1st floor open a little coffee bar, 2st floor my house

I know isn’t easy but maybe someone can suggest us a good way for find this…

Thank you!

Keymaster

The first place that comes to mind is the Manhattan apartment complex, located on 1st Ring Road. Most of the units there are two levels and opening a small business on the first floor is no problem. The price is reasonable also, you’re probably looking at something in the 2,500 – 3,000 range. If you want to find a ground-level location the cost will be higher and you will have to search much harder.

Participant

Thank you Charlie! really kind!

Can you write to me address in chinese pls? my wife come from Zigong and we don’t know in which side of Chengdu check…

Keymaster

There are two Manhattan locations:

??? (???) ??????49? and ????4?

And this is what the building looks like:

manhattan.jpg

Participant

they just finished building 2 big complexes at the end of 领事馆路 the other side of the american embassy.

Many shops at the 1st floor are still empty, although I’m not sure about prices and if the rest of the complex is just for offices or also to live. But could be worth checking out.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    they just finished building 2 big complexes at the end of 领事馆路 the other side of the american embassy.

Many shops at the 1st floor are still empty, although I’m not sure about prices and if the rest of the complex is just for offices or also to live. But could be worth checking out.

That would be an absolutely killer location for a coffee shop.

Participant

Thank you guys (and for correct my english title of topic).

I hope in good news early…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.