Help with Kuai Di 快递

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHelp with Kuai Di 快递

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I need to send some documents to Qingdao by Kuai Di with the receiver paying on arrival, does anyone have any information on how I arrange this – I have found a company but not sure if there is anything I need to be aware of before I book it in, as I have no experience with this.

Cheers

Participant

You can try Shunfeng Express http://www.sf-express.com 

Just give them a call, tell them your location, and they will send a courier to pick up your documents. Good luck!

Keymaster

You can try Shunfeng Express http://www.sf-express.com Just give them a call, tell them your location, and they will send a courier to pick up your documents. Good luck!

This is exactly what I would recommend. They’re great.

Participant

Cheers for the information! Much appreciated, good service indeed!

Note that 顺丰are the most expensive 快递 service, but also the fastest.  There are tons of other ones that cost around 30% less, but I guess it doesn’t matter to you since the other party is paying on arrival. 圆通 is another good one.

Participant

i  just heard from my friends that in America , Canada. And many other places , they don’t have this kinda company. Maybe I should start up a company like this, especially for overseas delivery service. I bet I can make a fortune… Haha. proud of us Chinese people.

Participant

i just heard from my friends that in America , Canada. And many other places , they don’t have this kinda company.

Like FedEx, DHL, UPS and so on? 🙂

Participant

@hank: Dude , will FedEX, DHL,UPS and so on come to collect your packages or letters at your doorway ?? will they accept your package and deliver to some faraway place in term of pay at arrival( collect)without having to check your persnal information first??btw, in China, FedEX stinks, even though a lot of foreign companies signed contract with FedEX , but in the end, a lot of them have to change to shunfeng and others, cause FedEX  is expensive with low effeciency and horrible service attitude. i remember very well a lot of our chinese suppliers threated us if we use FexEX again, they will definetely charge us for all money caused by delay and ask their oversea buyer to fire us when i worked in a foreign company.

Well , no offense dude, i am just saying , i love shunfeng, and my friend in England actually took 20 big cans of baby formula to the post office from her school( far away from the post office), i d be grateful if you can tell me a better way to do this since she needs to do it again soon. thanks.

@hank: Dude , will FedEX, DHL,UPS and so on come to collect your packages or letters at your doorway ?? will they accept your package and deliver to some faraway place in term of pay at arrival( collect)without having to check your persnal information first??btw, in China, FedEX stinks, even though a lot of foreign companies signed contract with FedEX , but in the end, a lot of them have to change to shunfeng and others, cause FedEX is expensive with low effeciency and horrible service attitude. i remember very well a lot of our chinese suppliers threated us if we use FexEX again, they will definetely charge us for all money caused by delay and ask their oversea buyer to fire us when i worked in a foreign company.

FedEx, UPS, DHL, and the US Postal Service all do this and it’s generally hassle free within the USA. They just deliver by trucks instead of electric scooters.

These services suck in China because they try to run on the American business model, but China just doesn’t have the logistical infrastructure to support that model.  Delivering things by e-bike just works well in China, but that wouldn’t work in the US because of the long distances between everything.

For overseas delivery service, the best method that I’ve found is using a freight forwarder (货运代理?). But the service can be pretty terrible and unreliable. I’ve shipped things from China to the US through China Post and using a freight forwarder. They will open up the boxes and mess with your things.  Sometimes things go missing. One time I had a buyer claim that he received an empty box when I shipped something very valuable ($3000+ purchase). Another time I shipped a pair of shoes, the freight forwarder charged me for the weight of the whole package, opened it, removed the original shoe box, and then shipped the shoes in a plastic bag. The buyer was not happy and I lost a ton of money.

So sure, start up a reliable international freight company with reasonable prices and good service. You might get rich.

You could start any kind of company in China and offer good customer service and that would be something completely new.  Customer service does not exist in China.

@hank: Dude , will FedEX, DHL,UPS and so on come to collect your packages or letters at your doorway ?? will they accept your package and deliver to some faraway place in term of pay at arrival( collect)without having to check your persnal information first??btw, in China, FedEX stinks, even though a lot of foreign companies signed contract with FedEX , but in the end, a lot of them have to change to shunfeng and others, cause FedEX is expensive with low effeciency and horrible service attitude. i remember very well a lot of our chinese suppliers threated us if we use FexEX again, they will definetely charge us for all money caused by delay and ask their oversea buyer to fire us when i worked in a foreign company.

FedEx, UPS, DHL, and the US Postal Service all do this and it’s generally hassle free within the USA. They just deliver by trucks instead of electric scooters.

These services suck in China because they try to run on the American business model, but China just doesn’t have the logistical infrastructure to support that model.  Delivering things by e-bike just works well in China, but that wouldn’t work in the US because of the long distances between everything.

For overseas delivery service, the best method that I’ve found is using a freight forwarder (货运代理?). But the service can be pretty terrible and unreliable. I’ve shipped things from China to the US through China Post and using a freight forwarder. They will open up the boxes and mess with your things.  Sometimes things go missing. One time I had a buyer claim that he received an empty box when I shipped something very valuable ($3000+ purchase). Another time I shipped a pair of shoes, the freight forwarder charged me for the weight of the whole package, opened it, removed the original shoe box, and then shipped the shoes in a plastic bag. The buyer was not happy and I lost a ton of money.

So sure, start up a reliable international freight company with reasonable prices and good service. You might get rich.

You could start any kind of company in China and offer good customer service and that would be something completely new.  Customer service does not exist in China.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.