Hemp House For Sale

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHemp House For Sale

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoEli.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A sad day for Chengdu today.

I have had some amazing nights at Hemp House and thanks to Aqiao for letting me DJ over the last few years. I hope they can find someone to take over. Fingers crossed.

麻糖酒吧转让或承包HempHouse For Sale

Keymaster

This is tragic, but all things come to end. I think it’s time for Hemp House to be retired. I can understand Aqiao and Guoguo wanting to move on, it has required almost superhuman commitment and perseverance to preside over the Hemp House for these ten years.

I started doing events at Hemp House shortly after it opened, met some of my best friends there, and it has contributed hugely to Chengdu’s music scene. They had a great run and definitely made their mark on the city.

Participant

Hemp House was the first bar that I ever visited in Chengdu, and it was the center of my social universe for a time. But times change, and I cant say I have been there very often in the last few years. I understand it may be time to move on, but I will still be sad to see it go.

The last time I was there was on NYE, and I met some interesting people, and saw a dope live jam. Hopefully we will get to have at least one more dope send-off for the venue before it closes for good.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.