Ready to Meet Someone?

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsReady to Meet Someone?

• This topic has 20 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Avatar photokale.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I don’t know how to start this – but i am looking for a boyfriend

I am a educated and attractive young Chinese girl who lives in Chengdu, spiritual but not religious, I drink socially, don’t smoke and disapprove of drugs,  I like outdoor adventures and travel, arts,and discover beauty in life.

I am looking for somebody who is honest, smart, humorous and fun to be with, a problem solver and a communicater, can express themselves freely when it comes to sex, but most importantly, to be loving and caring.

If you are Caucasian, between 27~40, ready to meet someone, reply me your wechat number, and let us meet first and see how it goes from there…

Participant

I smell golddigger or scam artist…

And yeah no “normal” Caucasian dude in China will reply to something so generic, bland and lame as your dumb forum post here.

Congrats for wasting time

Keymaster

I smell golddigger or scam artist… And yeah no “normal” Caucasian dude in China will reply to something so generic, bland and lame as your dumb forum post here. Congrats for wasting time

For what it’s worth, I’m pretty sure I know who created this, and she is not a scam artist. Might be a gold digger though since the age range goes up to 40, haha. Either way, no need to be rude.

Good luck, Nicki.

Participant

Yeah sorry. I was just stating my opinion. And I have seen this kind of stuff elswhere before and hence I suspect similiar stuff here as well. On a first glance it just appeared fishy to me.

Participant

Thanks Charlie, I appreciate the support. 40 is a good age, a mature man who is stable, and know what they want in life is very sexy, but most of them are off the market, I wouldn’t count on them replying to my ad here.

Rich or not, I really don’t care, whether we like each other’s company is the most important thing…

Participant

Your pics don’t seem to be working.

Participant

And yeah no “normal” Caucasian dude in China will reply to something so generic, bland and lame as your dumb forum post here.

*insert cat fight sound here* that’s rough. I’m betting that lots of “normal” caucasian dudes in China reply. Not everyone is super cynical, yet. 😀

Participant

*insert cat fight sound here* that’s rough. I’m betting that lots of “normal” caucasian dudes in China reply. Not everyone is super cynical, yet.

There should be more people like you!

Participant

Yea, its hard out there for us normal Caucasian guys. When can we get a fair shake?

Participant

I don’t know how to start this – but i am looking for a boyfriend

I am looking for somebody who is honest, smart, humorous and fun to be with, a problem solver and a communicater, can express themselves freely when it comes to sex, but most importantly, to be loving and caring.

If you are Caucasian, between 27~40, ready to meet someone, reply me your wechat number, and let us meet first and see how it goes from there…

Check, check, check – check, check and check..

Caucasian – shit! Dammit.. 😀 haha…

It’s a shame too, because I fall in the age range too ~ :p

Participant

Check, check, check – check, check and check.. Caucasian – shit! Dammit.. haha… It’s a shame too, because I fall in the age range too ~ :p

Your girl is out there somewhere! 😀

Participant

@Nicki

Well, it’s been a long time. She must be lost somewhere out there. Someone needs to give her directions..

Participant

Go for it Nicki, Maz seems like a nice guy!

Participant

Go for it Nicki, Maz seems like a nice guy!

yeah, actually not a bad idea, we may truly like each other, who knows…

I can always tell if the spark is on or off the first time I meet someone, and I don’t find them happen too often, I don’t know whether I am alone in this…

Participant

My brother has a buddy in Afghanistan.   The buddy really likes asian girls.    He’s white and really honest and smart.    I think he’s about 36.  He doesn’t waste time because he knows within a few minutes of meeting someone whether or not he will copulate.  Sometimes he just has to look at a photo.   I can get his number for you if you want.

Participant

My brother has a buddy in Afghanistan. The buddy really likes asian girls. He’s white and really honest and smart. I think he’s about 36. He doesn’t waste time because he knows within a few minutes of meeting someone whether or not he will copulate. Sometimes he just has to look at a photo. I can get his number for you if you want.

If he is in Afghanistan, i think distance is a big issue, and i think people can look differently in photos and in reality, whether we like one another it has something to do with appearance, but mostly it depends on whether the two person is compatible, we don’t know for sure if we don’t meet in person.

Keymaster

My brother has a buddy in Afghanistan. The buddy really likes asian girls. He’s white and really honest and smart. I think he’s about 36. He doesn’t waste time because he knows within a few minutes of meeting someone whether or not he will copulate. Sometimes he just has to look at a photo. I can get his number for you if you want.

He won’t be wasting much time figuring out whether he will copulating or not since he’s 3,000 miles away from China.

He won’t be wasting much time figuring out whether he will copulating or not since he’s 3,000 miles away from China.

Unless he plans on helicoptering in, hella copulating, then getting the hell out.

Participant

I’m not taking this post/request/ad seriously. My light-hearted remark is as far as I’m prepared to go with it here.

Participant

Well I do not fit absolute majority of required categories (and also not exactly on the hunt either …:) ) but let me just express my opinion.

On Hanno’s comment,  I would not see anything wrong with gold digging or all the eventual mistress culture as long as all participants are aware what they are going for and still see the value in such deals. If you see no value in such arrangements so you just do not go for that – that’s it.

I even understand why people prefer to post ads (or messages) rather than approaching real person in the real life – many people do not want to risk being rejected publicly.

But I still believe that whatever the motivation (short/long term fun, serious relationship etc.) it’s still much better to go outside, meet the people and do the first step.

And it’s just a ‘superstition’ that girls cannot be the active ones. Especially if we talk about local girls and foreigners who are guests.

So I would just suggest – rather than writing about meeting people try to go out and meet some 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.