Any Polish People in Chengdu?

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsAny Polish People in Chengdu?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I went to Poland for a voluntary job in 2012 and fell in love with that country immediately. Polish people are sooooo nice and they impressed me a lot. I’m planning to go back to Europe and take an internship there next year. If there’s any Polish here in Chengdu, I’d like to make friend with him or her!!

Participant

I work with a Polish guy, although I don’t know how he feels about me connecting him with strangers on forums.

Participant

Hey there!  I’m Polish 🙂 Just came to Chengdu 2 weeks ago to do an internship in finance. Will stay till late November and would like to meet some new people in here!

Participant

I went to Poland for a voluntary job in 2012 and fell in love with that country immediately. Polish people are sooooo nice and they impressed me a lot. I’m planning to go back to Europe and take an internship there next year. If there’s any Polish here in Chengdu, I’d like to make friend with him or her!!

hah doesnt matter. I’ve already known someone.Thanks anyway:)

Participant

Hey!

I’m looking for a Polish man to help me do a voiceover for an advert. Should take less than 20 minutes and pays well! If somebody is interested, drop me a line on 186 1574 9983

Participant

Hey there! I’m Polish :) Just came to Chengdu 2 weeks ago to do an internship in finance. Will stay till late November and would like to meet some new people in here!

Hey I’ve sent you a  private message~

Participant

Hey! I’m looking for a Polish man to help me do a voiceover for an advert. Should take less than 20 minutes and pays well! If somebody is interested, drop me a line on 186 1574 9983

do you need male or female?

Participant

Immediate need for male, but we get requests for female voices often too so I’d like to do a demo for a female too and then send it to my clients. Happy to cover taxi fees for the demo.

Participant

@Bellamy Didn’t get the message, send me a text on 186 1574 9983

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.