Hiring a Blonde English Teacher Who Speaks Chinese

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsHiring a Blonde English Teacher Who Speaks Chinese

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

My friend wants to study English with a native blonde teacher. She lives not far from Sichuan University—2 kilos west to Sichuan University.

My friend can only speak very simple English, so she’s looking for a teacher, either male or female, to study spoken English regularly.

If you are currently in Chengdu and can stay in Chengdu for over one and a half months, please contact me:

-Cell: 1351817 8674

-Tele: 66 55 65 80

-Email: [email protected]

-Email 2: [email protected]

-QQ messenger: 191255892

-Contact person: Perter Van

-Remark: Please attach the cell phone number and the resume with a photo. Thanks a lot.

Hehe. Sorry. I am new to China. Is this sort of posting normal here? A BLONDE teacher? Wow. This is friggin’ hilarious.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hehe. Sorry. I am new to China. Is this sort of posting normal here? A BLONDE teacher? Wow. This is friggin’ hilarious.

Yeah. This is totally normal for China 🙁

That sucks. I am sick of being the token bule in Indonesia.

Um, I was told in Indonesia I looked like a blonde Justin Bieber. I was serenade by Indonesian teens singing “Baby, baby, baby Ooooo.” I hope it is not like that in China. I arrive the end of the month.

I was told Chinese are more used to foreigners than Indonesians.

Participant

Just get a haircut!

Participant

@KOPI: In Indo “Hello Mister!” used to drive me crazy, but dude, the attention you’re gonna get here can also be overwhelming. The best description i ever read about being a foreigner here: “It’s like having a flashlight constantly on you…everything you do, every moment, being watched, commented on.”

You get used to it eventually…………………………….?

Participant

I thought it was funny when I was sightseeing in The Philippines with my wife. We took a boat ride up a river to a waterfall and a Chinese guy in another boat was videotaping me instead of the (admittedly pretty unimpressive) falls.

@tigerkuma

Yeah, “Hello Mister” sucks. I just thought since I was in a small town it got that treatment. Somehow I thought in China, where there are a LOT more foreigners, it would be better. I kinda doubt it now.

I am sure I will get used to it. But it still sucks.

So to recap, any blondes (with tits) should be heading 2 kilos west.

Hehe. Count me out. I dont even have man boobs :P.

When I lived in a two-bit industrial town in Guangdong I constantly thought my fly was undone cause everyone kept on staring at me. Even after 6 months there I would still panic about it. But everyone did tell me how pretty I was because I had a big nose. Once I was sure there was no sarcasm involved I started to enjoy the flattery.

When I lived in a two-bit industrial town in Guangdong I constantly thought my fly was undone cause everyone kept on staring at me. Even after 6 months there I would still panic about it. But everyone did tell me how pretty I was because I had a big nose. Once I was sure there was no sarcasm involved I started to enjoy the flattery.

Participant

Whistling at Olivia: “I’m a girl watcher…” lol

Participant

Whistling at Olivia: “I’m a girl watcher…” lol

In Beijing people of course cant be bothered. But here in Chengdu i immediately noticed something funny. At Carrefour i approach the shelves with imported red wines. In front of me two chinese dudes blocking the way contemplating with several bottles in their hands. So at some point i just reach between then and grab two bottles of Cotes du Rhone on special offer. While walking away i see them putting the other bottles back on the shelves grabbing a few bottles of ‘my’ wine. It was a classic the foreigner does it so it must be right. It was the opposite of me only crossing a busy road when a Chinese person leads the way 😉

In Beijing people of course cant be bothered. But here in Chengdu i immediately noticed something funny. At Carrefour i approach the shelves with imported red wines. In front of me two chinese dudes blocking the way contemplating with several bottles in their hands. So at some point i just reach between then and grab two bottles of Cotes du Rhone on special offer. While walking away i see them putting the other bottles back on the shelves grabbing a few bottles of ‘my’ wine. It was a classic the foreigner does it so it must be right. It was the opposite of me only crossing a busy road when a Chinese person leads the way 😉

You are so not lucky~

Participant

@Steeevyo: had similar thing just now at the gym. Local cat next to me imitated all my reps and moves. i don’t mind, but he’s also imitating all my mistakes! Better off following Brendan, not me…oh yeah, Brendan, expect a phone call, probably tonight. You have a new apprentice. Get him to clean your floor first. Wax on, wax off…..

Quote:
    Brendan, expect a phone call, probably tonight. You have a new apprentice

Huh!?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.