July 26, 2011 at 8:30 am #8170JanetheblessedMember
About Laboratories Bug-Tracker Inc.
Bug-Tracker is a leading provider of Quality Assurance services and Localization for publishers and developers of video games. A key differentiating factor is our presence in North America, Europe and Asia where our advanced laboratories are located. This enables us to offer high quality services to our customers through contacts and local resources.
During the past 10 years, Bug-Tracker has managed projects in 15 languages for more than 200 customers and partners in 26 countries. Thanks to the quality of our work, our methods and our innovative approach to testing, we have contributed to the success of more than 3000 projects on all platforms.
Video Game Testers will play-test new games before they are released to the world and help deliver a better gaming experience. They find and report issues on multiple gaming platforms to ensure bug free games. Cooperating with the development teams to create high quality games for the targeted audiences, they also share their knowledge and communicate with each other to always improve the standards of the team. Constantly learning new skills to match the games of tomorrow, the Video Game Tester is always ready for new challenges. Are you ready to take this part-time job?
• Tests under the direction of a lead tester on multiple platforms.
• Identify and precisely describe bugs found in games.
• Reports bugs in a database.
• Do the regression of the bugs.
• Complete a verification checklist.
• Write a daily report.
• Apply the company process.
• Communicate about the work progression of the work to his superior.
• Enjoys learning new things
• Good sense of creativity
• Can be patient and focused
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of Video game platforms.
• Good team spirit.
• Excellent in Spanish/Italian
• Good written and spoken English
Address: Hong Xin road, Chengdu.
Email： [email protected]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.