Hospitals in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduHospitals in Chengdu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys!

I’ve been around this forum and have been reading a lot but not posting anything. Guess that makes me a newb, huh? 🙂

Anyways, I need a list of all the names of all the hospitals in Chengdu. Is there an actual Chengdu Medical Hospital? I mean, that exact name? Have tried browsing online but I feel that I can get the best answers in this forum.

A friend of mine is confined in one of the hospitals and I am going to visit Chengdu by December this year and was hoping to visit my friend as well.

All of your help will be greatly appreciated! 🙂

Doesn’t google give a comprehensive list of hospitals in Chengdu?

I’m curious too, why is your friend ‘confined’!?

Keymaster

I’ve never heard of a hospital with that name and I think there’s a good chance it doesn’t exist. Here’s a list of some Western hospitals in Chengdu, the most well known by far is Global Doctors. There are dozens of hospitals in Chengdu, I would try to find other means of locating your friend if you can. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum, also 🙂

Participant

@hezwerks: Got a bit from Google and just thought folks here can add more to the list. Friend’s in and out of the hospital for treatment.

@Charlie: Think you’re right about the non-existence of that hospital name. Thank you for the list and wishing me luck and the welcome. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.