How to Get an Indian Visa

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHow to Get an Indian Visa

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This is supposed to be reply to a private message to someone called Janez in this forum. I post it here because I dont know why just after i read his private message, it disappeared in my inbox… So , I lost the contact, but I hope he/she could read it here.

You can apply Indian visa through agency on Taobao. It cost around 1000 yuan. more expensive than apply by yourself but its more convenient. I got mine Inidan visa (30days) two years ago by that way. And i checked for you on Taobao, there are a lot agency they service foreigners.

hope you can read this reply here…..

for any further question you can contact by email:

[email protected]

cheers 🙂

ps. hope there is someone can tell me why the messages are deleted automatically after reading…thx!

Keymaster

Hi Astrid,

Follow this link (when logged in) and click “Inbox” and all your messages should be there: Private Messages. They aren’t automatically deleted after you’ve read them (at least they shouldn’t be). If you have any more information on this or would like me to look into it further, send me an email or a PM and I’d be happy to help.

Participant

Hi Charlie,

Following your link, I checked both inbox and outbox but unfortunately, there is not any message left 🙁 strange…

And i got another question about how to send the private message. I remember in the earlier time, we can click something like ‘ send private message’ on  someone’s personal page. But now i don’t find it. So i guess the only way is by typing people’s name in the ‘Recipient’ on the page of my private message?

thx for reply, cheers

Participant

http://goindia.about.com/b/2009/12/09/new-changes-to-indian-tourist-visa-rules.htm

The only way now is an online application.For Sichuan=Guangzhou office.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.