How to Stream Movies on PPTV

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHow to Stream Movies on PPTV

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Watched season 4 ep.1 of “Breaking Bad” last night on PPTV. Awesome….

Participant

no, I think the web does not need the eMule. Emule will download the movie, but this will not. anyway PPTV is a good stuff. and by the way, there is another one named PPS also can be used. 🙂

@Tigerkuma: yep this serie is great, stopped after season 2 but I should definitely watch season 3.

I tried to find the last season of Sons of Anarchy but apparently the serie is not on pptv…

Participant

@Guigz; yeah i’m also looking for Sons of Anarchy last season. It’s a cool show. Anyone checked out Spartacus (season One)? That shit is crazy! Makes “300” look like Sesame Street. Sadly, the main actor died recently. As a tribute to him, i won’t watch the new season (with a new guy)..

Participant

If you want sons of anarchy and don’t need subtitles (Chinese) then go to eztv.it – it’s *fast*.

I download the latest season episodes as they come out, it’s one of my shows on tap…as it has come out season by season since season 1, it’s on my box and watched the next day 😉 Same for Spartacus (both blood/sand and gods/arena), but spartacus is much easier to find on DVD with subtitles.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    @Guigz; yeah i’m also looking for Sons of Anarchy last season. It’s a cool show. Anyone checked out Spartacus (season One)? That shit is crazy! Makes “300” look like Sesame Street. Sadly, the main actor died recently. As a tribute to him, i won’t watch the new season (with a new guy)..

Yeah strange that it’s not on PPTV, a lot of other current shows are there. Boardwalk Empire season 2, Fringe season 4, Breaking Bad season 4 etc.

Wanted to share with you that Masterpiece : Boa Vs Python

Not as good as Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus however ! ahahaha

Participant

Dude, “Hobo with a Shotgun” will blow your mind….

6.3/10 on Imdb, too good for me ! The best ones are under 3 😀

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Dude, “Hobo with a Shotgun” will blow your mind….

Totally going to check this out… and Guigz thanks for the heads up on the monster movies. Reminds me of Godzilla vs Mothra as a kid.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.