I just came back from Police Station

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionI just came back from Police Station

• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoVic.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I back home tonight from a friend house, when pass 宽巷子, cross the bridge, there’s a young man beaten a old begger, few locals trying to stop this young guy, but that guy kind of crazy, i have seen it so i trying to stop him too. when it doesn’t work i call 110, half hours later policeman came taken this guy to police station, i go too as a witness just finish record in police station .

I wish i was a man, if i was a man i will beaten that guy badly!!!

Good of you to try to stop him. You don’t have to be a man to beat someone. Maybe you can contact the BBJ gurus on here to learn some moves.

I still think about the time I let the thief get away…

Keymaster

Good for you trying to help, Linka. Beating an old homeless person sounds absolutely violent and crazy. What’s with all the violence in Chengdu recently?

Participant

@Chris Ziich

Thank you! 🙂

@Charlie

The young is guy was about 20 years old he from small city in Sichuan, he actually stolen begger’s money also beating old begger, when i passing by he threatening the begger ask begger leave in 5 minutes , if begger not did what he was told, he will throw begger down to bridge, the begger is a very old man with one leg missing, and begger’s crutch was throw down the bridge already.

If i was a man i really will beating that young boy!

The man who have two hands and two legs still too lazy don’t want find out food by himself, go to bully others who is more worst situation, that is totally no conscience, it’s dark side of human nature. For this kind of people you can’t tell him what is compassion,he just need be beating。

If I was a man, which I am, I wouldn’t try and beat up some random-ass dude. That’d be asking for a disaster. Especially as a laowai in China. Even if I’m right, it’s jail time for me.

Billy.

Participant

Good you did something. Most people will look upon this situation as an ‘meh’ moment with amusement. Rarely will people take matters into their own hands…

People like that assaulting old dudes, maybe carrying a weapon, letting the proper authorities do their job is good.

BUT if you are ever in a situation like that again.. Grab an object, clock him over the head with it. HARD. Then stomp on his face until its porridge. Call the cops and get the hell out of there. Batman would be proud if that happened. 🙂

Participant

@billy

If you alone should be careful, i agree with you. 🙂

@Jerrys

Thank you for teaching me how to deal with this kind of stuff.

next time if i meet same situation,i still will do help, but i will find a smart way to do it.

JerryS for pres 2012!

Keymaster
    Quote:
    JerryS for pres 2012!

JerryS in 2012: Faces Stomped into Porridge

Participant

a big cheer to you, linka!

beating up the young guy may seemingly let you vent your anger a little, but it could also get you into some serious trouble with the law. self-defense is absolutely necessary, and handle the situation with some tactics may be more effective. next time when you run into things like this, please yell on top of your lung: “Stop! Don’t you have a heart?” and ask people around to call the cops. usually, the onlookers are people who probably don’t know what is going on or simply don’t know what to do.

in case like this, it may not be a surprise if that young bum might be a plain cloth security guard. right?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.