I Sent a Package Home and Something's Missing

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionI Sent a Package Home and Something's Missing

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

You should know that any items that is maybe dangerous can not be mailed privately

Participant

I thought that you could not personally carry dangerous items personally. But if something is ‘locked’ away where nobody can reach it and start causing chaos….I bet that if I had taken it on the plane and not included in my hand luggage I would have been ok. Anyway, I will find out later and let you know.

Participant

I thought that you could not personally carry dangerous items personally. But if something is ‘locked’ away where nobody can reach it and start causing chaos….I bet that if I had taken it on the plane and not included in my hand luggage I would have been ok. Anyway, I will find out later and let you know.

Participant

@ader

Take knife on the plane but not in hand luggage it’s fine, i have help many foreign people check in luggage at the airport, some of them do have a big knife in the luggage(Tourist souvenirs), it’s always fine, as long as it not in the hand luggage.

I wish my new package will be arrive safely this time, it is really taking long time to wait…..

Participant

@ader

Take knife on the plane but not in hand luggage it’s fine, i have help many foreign people check in luggage at the airport, some of them do have a big knife in the luggage(Tourist souvenirs), it’s always fine, as long as it not in the hand luggage.

I wish my new package will be arrive safely this time, it is really taking long time to wait…..

Note to self: Put big knife in luggage.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.