Idiot Abroad: China

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionIdiot Abroad: China

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good insight into China Idiot abroad

I’m going to guess without looking this is Karl Pilkington. May cloud Jesus bless Karl Pilkington. I’d love to know what the Chinese audience thought of this, his humour is succinctly deadpan British and to the point. We can offend almost anyone.

I’m going to guess without looking this is Karl Pilkington. May cloud Jesus bless Karl Pilkington. I’d love to know what the Chinese audience thought of this, his humour is succinctly deadpan British and to the point. We can offend almost anyone.

Participant

I saw it a long time ago but didn’t really like it too much. I think the Bizarre Foods: Chengdu episode is more interesting 🙂

Participant

I saw it a long time ago but didn’t really like it too much. I think the Bizarre Foods: Chengdu episode is more interesting 🙂

Participant

I have to admit watching a little again just now and having been here for a while it feels more offensive than it did the first time round, but then it is supposed to highlight the mentality of those very typical English folk who never leave home, but still have a whole heap of things to say about others.

I’d like to see the Bizarre Foods episode, you should drop a link here.

I have to admit watching a little again just now and having been here for a while it feels more offensive than it did the first time round, but then it is supposed to highlight the mentality of those very typical English folk who never leave home, but still have a whole heap of things to say about others.

Participant

Bizarre foods: Chengdu

Just found this through a quick Baidu search. I remember downloading it in HD back then, but this works too 🙂

Participant

Just found this through a quick Baidu search. I remember downloading it in HD back then, but this works too 🙂

Participant

Participant

I liked the Idiot Abroad series (both seasons). Some hilarious moments.. Karl’s take on things is so often amusing and sometimes oddly insightful, he looks at things in a very unique (and more usually WTF?) way, which is great.

Participant

I liked the Idiot Abroad series (both seasons). Some hilarious moments.. Karl’s take on things is so often amusing and sometimes oddly insightful, he looks at things in a very unique (and more usually WTF?) way, which is great.

Participant

Participant

I thought the one in India was very funny.

Participant

Participant

Keymaster

I just watched this Idiot Abroad episode, pretty funny. They arranged some good activities for him, a lot of Beijing is modern but they didn’t include any of that, to great comedic effect. My favorite part was when he joined the tour group with the extra long-billed hats. I bookmarked the Bizarre Foods Chengdu episode, looking forward to that.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.