Improve Riding Speed on Flat Road

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionImprove Riding Speed on Flat Road

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

For most of cyclists,they enjoy fast speed,comfortable and safety riding.If we want to improve the riding speed in the flat road,how should do?

Strengthen exercises

There is a high efficient method to strengthen exercise can enhance the make up of ideal physiological and psychological strength to deal with longer riding and the efficiency in the flat road.We can use the gear than turning warm up for ten minutes,as soon as the end of the ten minutes to do several ten seconds of intermittent sprint so feet to reach purpose of warm-up.The most exercise is double ten minutes exercise and must be ongoing,and the strengthen of exercise we can contain the strengthen what we can confirm hold on the exercise ending.

Using heavy than gear, medium resistance,the turn speed about 80-90rpm,we can take double five minutes light gear than between two exercises.Doing the lightest gear slowly tread in the last ten minutes.

Only use chainwheel

Keeping high speed rotation and keeping use heavy gear than in the meantime.The purpose is that exercise the muscle fast patience of the heavy gear than and high rotation speed.That is called BRO(big ring only).

Riding in the usual training route.Whatever how to ride we must be resist the temptation to be replaced by small-cap,and including and climbing training more powerful gluteus sitting stampede.High back in after you do some pedaling back to a slower speed,you have to do high-speed rotary do balance,so that it will not let the loss of your feet stampede speed.

Participant

Wow this is great spam! I wish I had this information back when I was racing, would have been way faster. If only I had been a bro used the BRO system!

Participant

Wow this is great spam! I wish I had this information back when I was racing, would have been way faster. If only I had been a bro used the BRO system!

Quote:
    we must be resist the temptation to be replaced by small-cap

I am always resisting this.

Quote:
    we must be resist the temptation to be replaced by small-cap

I am always resisting this.

Quote:
    That is called BRO(big ring only).

gilP4Rn.jpg

This dude has a massive ring! What a bro.

Quote:
    That is called BRO(big ring only).

gilP4Rn.jpg

This dude has a massive ring! What a bro.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    including and climbing training more powerful gluteus sitting stampede.

Sitting stampede is one of my favorite moves

Keymaster
    Quote:
    including and climbing training more powerful gluteus sitting stampede.

Sitting stampede is one of my favorite moves

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.