Indoor places for kids

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionIndoor places for kids

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m not sure if this topic has already appeared, but I was hoping to gather some ideas on indoor places in Chengdu where kids can go. Since it’s getting somewhat chilly, my school doesn’t want the kid’s field trips to be outside, so any ideas??? What are some cool kid (preschool) places they might enjoy? Also, we are in South Chengdu. Any thoughts are appreciated! Thanks

Participant

I think Galleria Mall has some kind of jungle gym for small kids. Also there is a bowling centre on kehua beilu, maybe the kids are too small for that though.

Participant

There are a lot of places within malls around the city, but honestly, we are constantly looking for new ones. Ito Yokado around town all have a playroom up on the kids floor; the Galleria has several locations, like Jeremy and Gymboree – but they are spendy. The Raffles Mall also has a small kids area near the top floor. There are also scattered “kids playhouses” across the city that are pretty meh in my opinion.

The best place that I know of is the Music Box, on the 18th floor of one of the big buildings on Hangkong Road. Their website is down, but you can contact Louise, who runs it, via this address:

louise_beynon -at- hotmail -dot- com

here are some links:

http://www.chengduiwc.org/about/ciwc-regular-events

Michael- Thanks. Our school is actually very close to the Galleria, so we have thought of that. I think our kids are too small for bowling; bummer.

Sascha- Thanks for the info. I’ll see about checking into these places, bummer that they are seem so similar and only located in shopping malls.

My kids are 2-4, which also presents some level of difficulty. Thanks guys!

Participant

yeah we have the same issues, will PM you here in a bit

Participant

Sounds like a potential business opportunity for someone:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.