Installing Chinese PC Games

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionInstalling Chinese PC Games

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello

Has any gamer out there ever tried one of those 10yuan PC games from @World? I bought one today and I can’t figure out how to install it. An auto-play thinger comes up in Chinese but none of the options will cause anything to happen. I hope this makes any sense at all.

Thanks!

-Chris

Keymaster

Those are generally pirated games that have intermediary software (a crack) which unlocks the game. Usually there are instructions included (in the form of a text file) but it will almost certainly be in Chinese and not English. One other issue that I’ve seen is that it will assume your file directory structure is Chinese, which will cause problems if you have Windows installed in English. The easiest thing to do is get a Chinese person to help you out.

Participant

Like Charlie said, usually inside cd/dvd have a crack.

Aftern installed game you must copy file/s crack to game folder on your pc and replace/overwrite file/s.

Ex.

– first install game

– on dvd you have crack in “D:Battlefield3CRACKlauncher.exe”

– copy launcher.exe

– paste where you installed game “C:programfilesEABattlefield”

– usually you must overwrite file/s

If you need more help i’m here!

Gamers forever!

Participant

Hello

Thanks for the replies. Yeah, I can’t even get the game to install at all. None of the files that are on the disk make any sense to me. I think I would definitely need some help from someone experienced with these kinds of shenanigans to get it to run.

Thanks!

-Chris

Participant

You may post some pictures to present the installing process, i think i can help you out, i’m a chinese

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.