iPad/iPhone game – Clash of Clans

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussioniPad/iPhone game – Clash of Clans

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I started playing this, randomly, in around January…

And I’m f’in addicted.

Curious if anyone else has come across this overly addictive gem of a game 😀

Keymaster

I’m addicted as well, have been for months. Add me, my username is justcharlie. I’m level 60 with about 1,750 trophies.

Participant

haha, my housemates got me hooked on this game a couple months ago. feel free to add me, i’m –[害羞哥]–

Participant

Added you two – I’m “Skreezy” 😀

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Added you two – I’m “Skreezy” 😀

Cool, accepted. Have you spent much money in this game? We’re at a pretty similar level.

Participant

I spent $10 to get 3rd/most of 4th worker, rest just farmed.. although it’s tempting to spend more, feels better to earn it 😀

Participant

What’s the purpose of this game?

Participant

Build a little town, build defensive structures to fend off attacks – harvest gold/elixir to build troops and upgrade buildings, and build armies to jack other people’s gold/elixir. You can join a clan of up to 50 people (there are tens of thousands of clans) and help other team members out with troops for offense/defense.

It’s a very simple interface and has a good progression curve. Worth trying, but beware, easy to get addicted 😀

Participant

Sounds like Age of Empires lol, I’ma give it a try

Participant

You could say that – sort of like an ipad online vs. version of the same type of RTS game. If you liked AOE you’ll like it 😀

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Sounds like Age of Empires lol, I’ma give it a try

It’s a city building + resource gathering + asynchronous tower defense game. It works on time restrictions like a lot of strategy MMO’s on iOS but Clash of Clans is really, really well made.

Participant

How do you add people? Thought you could only join a clan. My in game name is Sybat

Keymaster
    Quote:
    How do you add people? Thought you could only join a clan. My in game name is Sybat

Add people in Game Center and they will automatically appear in your friends list. Once you rebuild the Clan Castle in your city, you can create/join alliances.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.