iPhone 4S 64GB (White) for sale

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussioniPhone 4S 64GB (White) for sale

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I have a second hand iPhone 4S 64GB for sale. It is used but has always had a cover on it so it looks as new.
    For 2500 RMB it is yours, complete with charger of course.
    Please PM me if you are interested. Can be tried out to prove it’s working. It still has iOS 7 on it so if you want to jailbreak it is it possible. However, I can also put iOS 8 on it if you prefer that.

Cheers!

Participant

Wonderful deal!

My wife just got her mom a replacement-for-broken 4S, I think she paid 650rmb…

Participant

Wow that is extremely cheap. I am don’t know what these phones sell for here but I checked prices for a 64GB on a 2nd hand Dutch website and based my price on what they ask there.
    Feel free to place bids though.

Participant

Just fyi, your phone is old as shit and will not sell for 2500rmb BRAND NEW, much less secondhand. 1000rmb seems like a more reasonable price, considering the fact that not many people want a 3+ year old phone that’s been continuously touched by someone’s dirty fingers and greasy face and spittle all up in the mic.

Almost, most apps in the Apple App Store stop supporting models that are 3+ years old, cuz the hardware is too outdated. So your phone will be completely useless within the year.

Participant

dirty fingers and greasy face and spittle all up in the mic.

Vivid!

Participant

I did some more research and 2500 RMB seems too high indeed. I’m just gonna sell it in Holland then as the 2nd hand market there is more developed than here. I can easily sell it there for €250 – €275 as I already received several offers on my ad there. I just wanted to check whether I could get more here since iPhones are often more expensive here than in the Netherlands.

Participant

http://s.taobao.com/search?q=%B6%FE%CA%D6iphone+4s&s_from=newHeader&ssid=s5-e&search_type=item&sourceId=tb.item — spittle and grease included 😛

@Dries

That’s correct. Actually I was going to sell my PS3 and realized other people were selling them for SO CHEAP (RARRR) here, damn you Charlie et al, when I was back in Canada just a couple weeks ago I regret not taking the PS3+games with me to flog it while over there, where it seems it would fetch 3x the price..about the same with a few games as a PS4 without in fact.

Participant

@Rick in China

Thanks for providing the link. On Taobao you indeed can buy the 4S for very little money. However, I noticed that most of them are U.S. versions on which the 3G won’t work here. Also often they are 16GB instead of 64GB. That doesn’t change the fact though that I probably won’t be able to get €250 for it here so I will just sell it in Holland as in 2 weeks I’ll be off for a month. Should be plenty of time to get it sold there with the offers I already have.

Thanks for the feedback though!

Keymaster

Yeah, selling this in Holland will certainly net you more money. The used phone marketplace here is massive.

Funny how the 4S just looks so hopelessly antiquated in 2015. Amazing how quickly this technology changes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.