Are There Gyms in Shuangliu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduAre There Gyms in Shuangliu?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve been living in Chengdu for about two months now and I really want to get back in the gym instead of doing “in apartment exercises”. You know, a change of scenery, find a work out buddy etc..  I don’t live in the main part of the city which sucks because I’m far away from the action I guess.  I’m in the Shuangliu district like 10 mins from the airport.

BTW I have looked (on my phone) but the ones I found were like 30-45 mins away and the only way I can get there is by car (didi). If someone that lives in this area knows of a place let me know

If you have any gym suggestions, I will truly appreciate it. Thanks in advance (:

Keymaster

There are certainly gyms in that area, they are spread all across the city. In Baidu Maps try searching for 成都 双流 健身房 and a few should come up.

Participant

Okay thanks! I will try that👍🏾

Participant

There are 4 decent one’s that i’m aware of: One near Lotte, one at Homeland hotel, one at BHG Mall, and the last at the new Coco Mall across the street from Lotte. All are okay but prices are very differnt. Homeland is about 4,000 per year, BHG 2,000, Coco Mall cant recall exactly, and the one i go to (near Lotte) i was able to obtain it for 1,800 for two years.

Participant

Thank you! Do you know if they only do yearly subscriptions? Back home I’m just so used to getting in free at gyms because I use to work at one and I was cool with ppl at other gyms. I only plan on being here for another month and a half so I don’t want to commit to a full year..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.