Been a While Since I Visited…

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBeen a While Since I Visited…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It has been a while since have not come to this forum, the one of the main reason is that I have been really busy in the past 3 years, company startup needs so many things to be done, such as the OSS, app and wechat etc.

Why I came here? I am working on IT(people usually called IT guy), everything is English ^_^, I want to continuous improving my english, came here to make friends, find people whose speaking english, learning good from each other, seeing the world OUTSIDE.

I am pretty interesting for English study although I had never passed the English examination in my education(That`s sounds how pitiful it is). However I known what behind of that result. Now, I got understood something finally, it took me almost 10 years, I appreciate that everything I had and  will keep learning every day.

I feeling that all kids are have theirs dream, but most adult would not have any dream(you may cannot remember clearly since when your dream was gone), or the dream is empty in few years(just like me, i have no dream during my age(20~27), but now, i have my dream.

“I See something in you, but I don`t know what it is…”, No matter where you are, contact me if you have dreams too.

Here`s my wechat(rssbar) and skype([email protected])

Looking forward to hearing you.

Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ

Keymaster

Good for, you for dreaming and pursuing improvement in English. Since we are now deep in the WeChat era, a lot of the expat discussion has moved there, to hundreds of chat groups about almost every topic imaginable. If you have any specific interests (like movies, basketball, games, etc) let me know and I would be happy to invite you to a group that suits you. They are not for English learners, but if it is a subject you are interested in, it seems that you English is good enough to contribute to the conversation.

Participant

Thanks, Charlie

It is true that Wechat connects so much things in our lives, okay, Is there any Wechat groups related to IT or English study, also could be any other groups if I could provide any help.

Keymaster

There must be tons (TONS) of WeChat groups dedicated to English study, but I am not in any of those.

Participant

Any group for social basketball (specially indoors?)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.