It's the End of the World and you know it…

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionIt's the End of the World and you know it…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The end of the world is this Friday! Contemplating on quitting my job, dress up as a Mayan Medium Shaman Spirit Guide and walk downtown Chengdu and yell Mayan words randomly at people! hmmm….. 😀

Participant

you could surely get yourself arrested with charges associated with a cult named “all mighty god” and be deported.

Participant

Won’t matter if we are all disintegrated!

forecast.jpg

Keymaster

The last time I remember people thinking that “world would end” was pre-Y2K. I hosted a gigantic party at my apartment in Rosslyn VA on the 12th floor, looking across the Potomac River at Washington DC. End of the world parties are the best. Of course, the world never actually ends, though. Unfortunately China really isn’t a party country. Hopefully the Little Bar will be fun, that’s the best option that I’ve seen on Friday.

What are you going to do Jerry?

Participant

Little bar? Where is that?

Prob pug for dinner then somewhere for the Rapture. Already survived one rapture earlier this year (or was it last year?).

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Little bar? Where is that?

New Little Bar on Chengdu Places

Quote:
    Already survived one rapture earlier this year (or was it last year?).

I didn’t realize there was already a separate rapture this year. Hm, must have missed it.

Participant

Awwww little bar, really close to my place. I might go there then. I remember being at Elephant bar earlier this year and saw scores of women walking out to the curb ready for a taxi. Every 20 seconds, always a new line forming, while a ‘body guard’ was across the street protecting them or something. Funky scene, esp the fact it was raining… Readily prepared women, for a price!

As for the Rapture, it was suppose to be last year. But the retard.. Excuse me, let, old dumbass (more PC*) predicted raptures through out his preaching career. Last year’s prediction caused many to do stupid things.. Like how a Taiwanese guy committed suicide because of the preachings… Needless to say, we all survived it!

Participant

Have a blast, Jerry. Haha.

Participant

It is the time to buy the boat tickets now

See u later~

Participant

A boat ticket.. In Chengdu? Where are the open waters for the vessel to venture out of? OMG ARE THESE THE TIX FOR NOAH’s ARC BOAT-ish?

Participant

In honor of the occasion, Natooke will be selling post apocalypse fixed gear paddle boats. Fully encased, solar cells on the roof, bags of fertile dirt for growing the included miscellaneous vegetable seed. The steel is imported from Italy so you know it will stand up to punishment!

Participant

hahah that’s a very smart invention with a touch of humor ^0^

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.