Hiring: French Speaking Website Managers

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsHiring: French Speaking Website Managers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Milanoo, a company located in the Tianfu Softtware Park, is looking for qualified website managers for their European region sales site. They are looking for 2-3 people, I have the descriptions below.

If you are interested, please send your CV to Fei Fei: [email protected]

First Position:

1-2 Website Managers (European Region station)
    Reports to: Senior Manager, Website Operations
    Operating point: Chengdu
    Salary: 15k / month (RMB)

Responsibilities:

– Analyze traffic, design, sales figures, and site performance in order to optimize traffic and conversions
    – Develop strategy to optimize the site, and implement with a team of designers and developers

Qualifications:

– Bachelor degree or above,
    – Proficient in at least one of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
    – Familiarity with both Chinese and International business norms
    – IT experience in an international setting, including online event planning, promotion and dissemination
    – Motivated, able to communicate and work well with others
    – Experience leading and managing a team

Second Position

1 Senior Manager, Web site operators
    Reporting to: Marketing Director
    Operating point: Chengdu
    Salary: 22k-25k/ Month (RMB)

Responsibilities:

– Manage all the company’s international web sites, including multi-language website operations and administration.
    – Lead a team of website managers
    – Carry out targeted online marketing, promotional activities, enhance conversion rate, increase the user’s brand awareness and loyalty
    – Integrate various platforms to help enrich and optimize company’s category line.
    – Use data analysis to optimize web performance
    – In close coordination with various departments, strengthen the local market research and feedback, assist other departments, constantly optimize the portfolio company category

Qualifications:

– Experience managing a large team of people across multiple projects
    – In depth knowldge of Web Analytics, Web-based Sales, European Market
    – Experience in Fashyion Industry a plus
    – IT experience in an international setting, including online event planning, promotion and dissemination
    – Motivated, able to communicate and work well with others

Keymaster

This company is famous! Oh No Milanoo!

Participant

inform yourself a bit before applying

Participant

Yes Milanoo, like 90% of Chinese companies out there, copies and cheats. They also received millions from Sequoia, a prominent tech-savvy hedge fund. Working in China is a double-edged sword.

Also, the company is looking for a French-speaker/native for this position

Participant

Interesting but not so muck skill in management team …shit

Participant

I ordered three items in Milanoo in Paris, just to find that it was a website from my home country lol.

I have to admit that the natural reference of the website did pretty awesome job, it is always among the top 10 search results, from here in France.

Participant

Is the job entirely an online base? This is good opportunity, I can refer you to the service I have got for my business, where they have done the sophisticated web designing and branding. They also do several internet marketing like SEO and SEM. They have have also a book of business management and currently featured at Amazon listings, you can visit the listing page at http://www.amazon.com/Hello-My-Name-Awesome-Create/dp/1626561869/ or at company site http://eatmywords.com/book/. My experienced with them is great, I can refer this post to them.

Thanks.
    Edward.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.