Just moved here to Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionJust moved here to Chengdu

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Nicole! Welcome to CD.

As per JerryS’ suggestion and Rachel’s point of needing another get-together, might I propose the usual brunch meet-up tomorrow at Lazy Pug, around 12-ish?

Maybe we just need another Macchu Picchu meet up night.

Participant

Just ran into Ray and he suggested elephant bar tonight or somewhere else in Yulin.

Participant

Just ran into Ray and he suggested elephant bar tonight or somewhere else in Yulin.

Participant

Elephant bar at 9. Cool quiet place. Awesome sofa. Pretty cheap drinks.

Participant

Elephant bar at 9. Cool quiet place. Awesome sofa. Pretty cheap drinks.

Participant

i want a ktv meetup. im sorry guys, im localizing and fell in love with the karaoke here. T____T

Participant

i want a ktv meetup. im sorry guys, im localizing and fell in love with the karaoke here. T____T

Thanks for all the invites over the weekend guys. I had a great weekend with some friends that were visiting from Mianyang so I didn’t have time for anything else. If anything comes up during the week let me know!

Thanks for all the invites over the weekend guys. I had a great weekend with some friends that were visiting from Mianyang so I didn’t have time for anything else. If anything comes up during the week let me know!

Participant

Just came back from the Pug, its always an awesome exp there! Ill be there next sund and poss this coming thurs! Come say high to me at the bar 🙂

Participant

Just came back from the Pug, its always an awesome exp there! Ill be there next sund and poss this coming thurs! Come say high to me at the bar 🙂

Keymaster

Welcome to Chengdu!

Keymaster

Welcome to Chengdu!

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.